Cuban Ballet Dancers To Perform At Miami-Dade Auditorium
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Seven ballet dancers who defected while performing for the National Ballet of Cuba will be performing Sunday evening in Miami.
The group who planned their move for a year defected last weekend while touring in Puerto Rico.
They will be performing as part of the Cuban Classical Ballet of Miami for the show Diaghilev Ballets Russes.
Pedro Pablo Peña started the Cuban Classical Ballet of Miami so ballet dancers wanting to defect from Cuba would have a place to go.
The performance will take place at 5:00 p.m. at the Miami-Dade County Auditorium located at 2901 West Flagler Street.
Click here for the full story.
- Remnants Of Erika Cuts Vacation Short For Some Key West Tourists
- Florida Mom Shot After Answering Front Door
- Crane Falls On Construction Worker In Miramar
- FLPD Searching For Overnight Hit & Run Driver
- Gov. Scott On Erika: “We Still Have To Stay Alert”