Cuban Ballet Dancers To Perform At Miami-Dade Auditorium
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Seven ballet dancers who defected while performing for the National Ballet of Cuba will be performing Sunday evening in Miami.
The group who planned their move for a year defected last weekend while touring in Puerto Rico.
They will be performing as part of the Cuban Classical Ballet of Miami for the show Diaghilev Ballets Russes.
Pedro Pablo Peña started the Cuban Classical Ballet of Miami so ballet dancers wanting to defect from Cuba would have a place to go.
The performance will take place at 5:00 p.m. at the Miami-Dade County Auditorium located at 2901 West Flagler Street.
Click here for the full story.
- Steering You Right: Big Closure On Dolphin Expy Coming Up
- Favorite Places Of The CBS4 Morning Team
- Are You Camera Ready? Police Body Cams Are Here
- FIU Police: Look Out For Cyclist Grabbing Female Buttocks
- Search Continues For Man Who Shot 3-Year Old During Fight With Mother