Miami Dolphins Cheerleading Squad Unveiled
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The Miami Dolphins unveiled their new cheerleading squad Saturday.
The new team was presented while on board the Norwegian Getaway docked at PortMiami.
The squad is considered the godmother of the ship, making it the first time all the godmothers will be aboard the ship.
Watch the video, click here.
It was also the first time the team was unveiled.
That’s not all they’re working on.
The Miami Dolphins rookie class will coach referee and run a fun fitness circuit for Special Olympic athletes on Monday, June 16th.
The event will be held at University School in Davie starting at 9:30 a.m.
- 3 Floridians Glad To Be Joining Marlins
- Florida QB Harris Cited For Driving Without License
- Report: Jim Harbaugh Headed to Michigan
- Marlins Make Trade For Prado, Ship Away Eovaldi
- Musicians + Sports: Darius Rucker Lives for Football: See His Pregame Soundtrack