MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The Miami Dolphins unveiled their new cheerleading squad Saturday.
The new team was presented while on board the Norwegian Getaway docked at PortMiami.
The squad is considered the godmother of the ship, making it the first time all the godmothers will be aboard the ship.
Watch the video, click here.
It was also the first time the team was unveiled.
That’s not all they’re working on.
The Miami Dolphins rookie class will coach referee and run a fun fitness circuit for Special Olympic athletes on Monday, June 16th.
The event will be held at University School in Davie starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Recap: 3rd Ranked Miami Hurricanes Come From Behind To Beat Virginia 44-28
- Rey Maualuga Reportedly Arrested, Waived By Dolphins
- LaVar Ball Belittles Trump’s Role In Release Of Son, UCLA Players After Theft In China
- Preview: 3rd Ranked Miami Hurricanes Host Virginia Cavaliers
- Whiteside, Heat Lead By 25, Hold On To Beat Wizards 91-88