Miami Dolphins Cheerleading Squad Unveiled
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The Miami Dolphins unveiled their new cheerleading squad Saturday.
The new team was presented while on board the Norwegian Getaway docked at PortMiami.
The squad is considered the godmother of the ship, making it the first time all the godmothers will be aboard the ship.
Watch the video, click here.
It was also the first time the team was unveiled.
That’s not all they’re working on.
The Miami Dolphins rookie class will coach referee and run a fun fitness circuit for Special Olympic athletes on Monday, June 16th.
The event will be held at University School in Davie starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Top 5 Ridiculous U.S. Open Moments
- 49ers’ Harbaugh Says Team Won’t Keep A Player Guilty Of Domestic Violence
- Patriots Visit Dolphins In 2014 NFL Season Opener
- NFL Suspends Colts Owner Irsay 6 Games, Fines Him $500K
- Davis Leads Unbeaten U.S. Past New Zealand 98-71