MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The Miami Dolphins unveiled their new cheerleading squad Saturday.
The new team was presented while on board the Norwegian Getaway docked at PortMiami.
The squad is considered the godmother of the ship, making it the first time all the godmothers will be aboard the ship.
Watch the video, click here.
It was also the first time the team was unveiled.
That’s not all they’re working on.
The Miami Dolphins rookie class will coach referee and run a fun fitness circuit for Special Olympic athletes on Monday, June 16th.
The event will be held at University School in Davie starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Exclusive: Prosecutors Release Calls In Michael Irvin Sexual Battery Case
- Nostalgia: Panthers Welcome Back Gallant, Honor Huizenga
- Carroll Scores 26, Leads Nets Past Heat, 101-95
- Baker Mayfield Backtracks After “Get Me To Miami” Comment
- Olympian Raisman Tells Nassar “The Tables Have Turned”