MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The Miami Dolphins unveiled their new cheerleading squad Saturday.
The new team was presented while on board the Norwegian Getaway docked at PortMiami.
The squad is considered the godmother of the ship, making it the first time all the godmothers will be aboard the ship.
Watch the video, click here.
It was also the first time the team was unveiled.
That’s not all they’re working on.
The Miami Dolphins rookie class will coach referee and run a fun fitness circuit for Special Olympic athletes on Monday, June 16th.
The event will be held at University School in Davie starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Panthers Wrap Up Turbulent Road Trip Against Red-Hot Flyers
- Heat Return Home For Battle With Rival Knicks
- Hurricanes Set To Host Struggling South Carolina State
- Dolphins Opponent Profile: Cardinals Defense Ready To Test Dolphins In Week 14
- Pastrnak’s Pretty Goal Gives Bruins 4-3 OT Win Over Panthers