Miami Dolphins Cheerleading Squad Unveiled
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The Miami Dolphins unveiled their new cheerleading squad Saturday.
The new team was presented while on board the Norwegian Getaway docked at PortMiami.
The squad is considered the godmother of the ship, making it the first time all the godmothers will be aboard the ship.
Watch the video, click here.
It was also the first time the team was unveiled.
That’s not all they’re working on.
The Miami Dolphins rookie class will coach referee and run a fun fitness circuit for Special Olympic athletes on Monday, June 16th.
The event will be held at University School in Davie starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Marlins Fill Final Two Bench Spots With Solano, Kelly
- Audio: Chris Mannix Discusses Heat Playoff Matchups on Joe Rose Show
- Audio: Gerard Gallant Talks Playoffs on Joe Rose Show
- Brad Kaaya is Mr. Football
- Marlins’ Giancarlo Stanton Featured On Cover Of Ocean Drive