MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The Miami Dolphins unveiled their new cheerleading squad Saturday.
The new team was presented while on board the Norwegian Getaway docked at PortMiami.
The squad is considered the godmother of the ship, making it the first time all the godmothers will be aboard the ship.
Watch the video, click here.
It was also the first time the team was unveiled.
That’s not all they’re working on.
The Miami Dolphins rookie class will coach referee and run a fun fitness circuit for Special Olympic athletes on Monday, June 16th.
The event will be held at University School in Davie starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Politics Overshadow NFL Sunday During National Anthem
- Martinez’s Clutch Hit Gives D-backs Comeback Win Over Marlins
- Cutler, Ajayi Struggle As Dolphins Drop Ugly Game To Rival Jets
- Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Calls For ‘Unifying Leadership,’ Stands Arm In Arm With Players
- Suspended Dolphins LB Timmons Visited Steelers During Bye Before Going AWOL