MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The Miami Dolphins unveiled their new cheerleading squad Saturday.
The new team was presented while on board the Norwegian Getaway docked at PortMiami.
The squad is considered the godmother of the ship, making it the first time all the godmothers will be aboard the ship.
Watch the video, click here.
It was also the first time the team was unveiled.
That’s not all they’re working on.
The Miami Dolphins rookie class will coach referee and run a fun fitness circuit for Special Olympic athletes on Monday, June 16th.
The event will be held at University School in Davie starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Florida Beats LSU 6-1 At CWS For 1st National Championship
- Potential Buyer Marcus Lemonis Says Marlins Are “Not What Miami Is About”
- Suzuki Gets Go-Ahead Pinch-Single, Marlins Top Mets 6-3
- Tim Tebow Expected To Make Debut For Mets Class A Affiliate In St. Lucie
- Serena Williams Has No Interest In John McEnroe’s Take