Miami Dolphins Cheerleading Squad Unveiled
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The Miami Dolphins unveiled their new cheerleading squad Saturday.
The new team was presented while on board the Norwegian Getaway docked at PortMiami.
The squad is considered the godmother of the ship, making it the first time all the godmothers will be aboard the ship.
Watch the video, click here.
It was also the first time the team was unveiled.
That’s not all they’re working on.
The Miami Dolphins rookie class will coach referee and run a fun fitness circuit for Special Olympic athletes on Monday, June 16th.
The event will be held at University School in Davie starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Alvarez Pitches Marlins To 4-3 Win Over Mets
- Injured Marlins Star Stanton Finished For Season
- Heat Promote Fizdale, Add Smart, Quinn To Staff
- Jameis Winston Suspended For 1/2 Game Over Vulgar Comments
- Miami’s Tannehill Upset With Way He Has Played