MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The Miami Dolphins unveiled their new cheerleading squad Saturday.
The new team was presented while on board the Norwegian Getaway docked at PortMiami.
The squad is considered the godmother of the ship, making it the first time all the godmothers will be aboard the ship.
Watch the video, click here.
It was also the first time the team was unveiled.
That’s not all they’re working on.
The Miami Dolphins rookie class will coach referee and run a fun fitness circuit for Special Olympic athletes on Monday, June 16th.
The event will be held at University School in Davie starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson Punches Protester Who Hit Him With Pie
- Fish Try To Snap Braves’ 7-Game Winning Streak
- Dolphins Cancer Challenge Host Heavy Hitters Celebration
- Marlins Lose 3-2, Handing Braves 7th Straight Win
- More Blood Clot Issues Derail Chris Bosh’s Comeback