MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The Miami Dolphins unveiled their new cheerleading squad Saturday.
The new team was presented while on board the Norwegian Getaway docked at PortMiami.
The squad is considered the godmother of the ship, making it the first time all the godmothers will be aboard the ship.
Watch the video, click here.
It was also the first time the team was unveiled.
That’s not all they’re working on.
The Miami Dolphins rookie class will coach referee and run a fun fitness circuit for Special Olympic athletes on Monday, June 16th.
The event will be held at University School in Davie starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Raiders Heading To Vegas Despite Dolphins’ Ross Voting Against Move
- Cole On Raiders Move: “It’s Not The Gambling That People Are Scared Of”
- Diaz On Canes Coaches: “Everyone Can Finish Each Other’s Sentences”
- Marlins Chen Has Solid Spring But Home Runs Remain An Issue
- 30 Players: Tyler Skaggs Must Stay Healthy, Perform For Angels