Deck Being Rebuilt At Shuckers Following 2013 Collapse
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Just more than one-year after the deck of the popular restaurant Shuckers collapsed, the new deck is almost finished.
Most of the deck is standing once again at the North Bay Village restaurant.
On June 13, 2013 dozens of people fell into Biscayne Bay after a section of a restaurant deck collapsed.
Officials said up to 100 people fell into the water. Of those, 33 people were hurt, with 24 being transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital and North Shore Medical Center.
While the deck is being rebuilt, the restaurant is not scheduled to reopen until August.
- NAACP Wants Victims Of Alleged “Racist Cops” To Come Forward
- Man Arrested In North Miami Beach May Be Linked To Other Crimes
- CBS4 Sources: Convicted Felon Arrested In Southwest Georgia
- Keidel: Mind Games Have Begun For Mayweather-Pacquiao Bout
- Good Sam Steps Up After Thieves Steal Charity Bike