MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you are planning to take the Metromover or another form of public transportation to the Miami Heat game Thursday night, be aware of the transit times.
The last northbound and southbound Metrorail trains will depart Government Center at 12:30 a.m. Metromover, which is free for all passengers, will close at 12:30 a.m.
If the Heat game goes into overtime, the last Metrorail train will depart from Government Center 30 minutes after the game ends.
Metromover will also close 30 minutes after the game ends.
If you are riding the bus, Route 500 (Midnight Owl) provides service from about 12:30 a.m. until about 5:30 a.m. between downtown Miami and Dadeland South Metrorail station.
For more information, click here.
- Healthier Heat Look To Stay Hot In Charlotte
- Harper On Whiteside: “I Don’t Think You Can Give Up On That Talent”
- Wade’s Bounce-Back, Bosh’s 20 Lead Heat Past Mavericks
- Spears On Whiteside: “I Don’t Think He’s A Max Player”
- Winderman: Heat “Do Need Whiteside To Succeed”