MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you are planning to take the Metromover or another form of public transportation to the Miami Heat game Thursday night, be aware of the transit times.
The last northbound and southbound Metrorail trains will depart Government Center at 12:30 a.m. Metromover, which is free for all passengers, will close at 12:30 a.m.
If the Heat game goes into overtime, the last Metrorail train will depart from Government Center 30 minutes after the game ends.
Metromover will also close 30 minutes after the game ends.
If you are riding the bus, Route 500 (Midnight Owl) provides service from about 12:30 a.m. until about 5:30 a.m. between downtown Miami and Dadeland South Metrorail station.
For more information, click here.
- Potential Miami Heat Trade Deadline Deals: Help Carmelo Leave New York
- 2017 NBA Second Half Preview – Eastern Conference
- Potential Miami Heat Trade Deadline Deals: Finding A Backup PG
- Shane Battier Joining Miami Heat Front Office
- Potential Miami Heat Trade Deadline Deals: Chandler To South Beach