MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you are planning to take the Metromover or another form of public transportation to the Miami Heat game Thursday night, be aware of the transit times.
The last northbound and southbound Metrorail trains will depart Government Center at 12:30 a.m. Metromover, which is free for all passengers, will close at 12:30 a.m.
If the Heat game goes into overtime, the last Metrorail train will depart from Government Center 30 minutes after the game ends.
Metromover will also close 30 minutes after the game ends.
If you are riding the bus, Route 500 (Midnight Owl) provides service from about 12:30 a.m. until about 5:30 a.m. between downtown Miami and Dadeland South Metrorail station.
For more information, click here.
- Heat’s Justise Winslow Looking For Bigger Role In Second NBA Season
- New-Look Heat Open Training Camp With Same Goals In Mind
- Hyde On Fernandez: “He Was Somebody That Everyone Had A Thread Into”
- Heat President Pat Riley Believes Bosh Career In Miami Is Over
- Heat’s Dragic Very Upset After Hearing Latest Bosh News