Heat Fans Taking Transit Should Note Last Departures
Heat CentralBuy Heat NBA Champs Gear Buy Heat Tickets NBA Scoreboard NBA Standings Team STATS Team Schedule Team Roster Team Injuries
Sports Fan Insider
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you are planning to take the Metromover or another form of public transportation to the Miami Heat game Thursday night, be aware of the transit times.
The last northbound and southbound Metrorail trains will depart Government Center at 12:30 a.m. Metromover, which is free for all passengers, will close at 12:30 a.m.
If the Heat game goes into overtime, the last Metrorail train will depart from Government Center 30 minutes after the game ends.
Metromover will also close 30 minutes after the game ends.
If you are riding the bus, Route 500 (Midnight Owl) provides service from about 12:30 a.m. until about 5:30 a.m. between downtown Miami and Dadeland South Metrorail station.
For more information, click here.
- Mavs Void Deal For Rashard Lewis Over Knee Issue
- LeBron James Humbled By Fans In Hong Kong
- LeBron Sends Ohio Neighbors A Sweet Apology
- Friendship Between LeBron And D-Wade Holding Strong
- Miami-Dade Thanks Dwyane Wade For Staying “Home”