MIRAMAR (CBSMiami) — Police are investigating a deadly discovery inside a Miramar condo unit on Wednesday.
Authorities were at the scene of “The Residences at Miramar” condos all day after a young couple was found dead.
They were found by the mother of the female victim.
“Prior to 10:15 this morning she went into the bedroom and discovered her daughter’s body as well as her daughter’s boyfriend’s body,” said Tania Rues of the Miramar Police Department.
Police identified the victims as 21-year old Gabrielle Martin and her boyfriend Jonathon Charles who was the same age.
The two left behind a 1-year old little girl. Investigators told CBS4’s Ted Scouten, the child was at home when her grandmother discovered the bodies. Everyone lives together.
It is still unclear what happened but police are not looking for a suspect.
“This appears to be a murder suicide. It is unclear as to who killed who at present time,” said Rues.
Scouten spoke to a couple who said she just saw the couple on Tuesday, June 10th and did not notice any problems.
- 10th Patient Dies; Ex-Prosecutors Unsure If Nursing Home Criminally Responsible
- Maria Left Path Of Destruction, No Power In Puerto Rico
- Need Help? What To Know If FEMA Knocks On Your Door
- ‘It’s Been A Nightmare’: Elderly Palmetto Bay Resident On Day 12 Of No Power After Irma
- Business Incredibly Slow For Restaurants Reopening After Irma