HOMESTEAD (CBSMiami) — Federal authorities are searching for a man, they say, robbed a Homestead bank on Wednesday morning.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation released photographs of the man who allegedly robbed a Chase Bank located at 13701 SW 288th Street just after 10:00 a.m.
The robber entered the bank and allegedly demanded money from an employee. He then got away with an undisclosed amount of money which authorities say will not be released at this time.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Anyone who recognizes the man or has information is urged to call Miami-Dade Crimstoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Police: Lyft Driver Confesses To Sexually Abusing Teen He Drove Home
- White Supremacist Heckled Relentlessly At Controversial UF Speech
- Defense Secretary Dismayed About Lack Of Detailed Info On Niger Attack
- Fmr. FEMA Dir. Says Trump ‘Expanded Truth’ On ‘A+’ Maria Response
- Police: Woman Helped Cover Up Murder Of Boyfriend