HOMESTEAD (CBSMiami) — Federal authorities are searching for a man, they say, robbed a Homestead bank on Wednesday morning.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation released photographs of the man who allegedly robbed a Chase Bank located at 13701 SW 288th Street just after 10:00 a.m.
The robber entered the bank and allegedly demanded money from an employee. He then got away with an undisclosed amount of money which authorities say will not be released at this time.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Anyone who recognizes the man or has information is urged to call Miami-Dade Crimstoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Trump Cheating Claims Roundly Refuted
- Death Investigations In Miami & Collier Co. Appear To Be Triple Murder Suicide
- Health Officials Investigate Zika Exposure In 2 New Cases
- Worker Severely Hurt After Port Everglades Saw Accident
- Suit Filed Over Missing Marijuana Question On Some Broward Ballots