FBI Searches For Homestead Bank Robber
South Florida Crime
HOMESTEAD (CBSMiami) — Federal authorities are searching for a man, they say, robbed a Homestead bank on Wednesday morning.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation released photographs of the man who allegedly robbed a Chase Bank located at 13701 SW 288th Street just after 10:00 a.m.
The robber entered the bank and allegedly demanded money from an employee. He then got away with an undisclosed amount of money which authorities say will not be released at this time.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Anyone who recognizes the man or has information is urged to call Miami-Dade Crimstoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- 4 Young People Shot In Opa-Locka
- Police: Man Kills Elderly Mother For “Forcing Him To Get A Job”
- Man Shot In Dog Defecation Dispute Dies
- Fort Lauderdale Police Officer Fired Over Facebook Comments
- Miami Beach Police Raising Money For Teen In A Coma