FBI Searches For Homestead Bank Robber
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
HOMESTEAD (CBSMiami) — Federal authorities are searching for a man, they say, robbed a Homestead bank on Wednesday morning.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation released photographs of the man who allegedly robbed a Chase Bank located at 13701 SW 288th Street just after 10:00 a.m.
The robber entered the bank and allegedly demanded money from an employee. He then got away with an undisclosed amount of money which authorities say will not be released at this time.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Anyone who recognizes the man or has information is urged to call Miami-Dade Crimstoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- One Man Shot In Pembroke Pines
- Police Union Members Walk Out On Talks About Off-Duty Work
- Postal Worker Robbed On The Job
- Crooks Clean Out Cell Phone Store In Thirty Seconds
- DIY Skin Solutions From Your Pantry Or Medicine Cabinet