HOMESTEAD (CBSMiami) — Federal authorities are searching for a man, they say, robbed a Homestead bank on Wednesday morning.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation released photographs of the man who allegedly robbed a Chase Bank located at 13701 SW 288th Street just after 10:00 a.m.
The robber entered the bank and allegedly demanded money from an employee. He then got away with an undisclosed amount of money which authorities say will not be released at this time.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Anyone who recognizes the man or has information is urged to call Miami-Dade Crimstoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Study: Low Levels Of B12 May Be Linked To Dementia, Autism
- Panthers Start 6-Game Home Stretch Vs. St. Louis
- US Attorney General Hosts Youth Town Hall In Miami
- Bodies Found After Plane Crash Off Florida
- New Zika Virus Case Confirmed In Miami-Dade