FBI Searches For Homestead Bank Robber
South Florida Crime
HOMESTEAD (CBSMiami) — Federal authorities are searching for a man, they say, robbed a Homestead bank on Wednesday morning.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation released photographs of the man who allegedly robbed a Chase Bank located at 13701 SW 288th Street just after 10:00 a.m.
The robber entered the bank and allegedly demanded money from an employee. He then got away with an undisclosed amount of money which authorities say will not be released at this time.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Anyone who recognizes the man or has information is urged to call Miami-Dade Crimstoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Exclusive: Canadian Man’s Wedding Ring Recovered By Lauderdale Cleanup Diver
- Tree Lands On Miami Home With Family Inside
- Romney To Jacksonville University Graduates: Get A Life
- Arrest Made In North Miami Triple Shooting
- Fmr. Florida Owner Of 50 Gas Stations Sentenced For Wire Fraud