HOMESTEAD (CBSMiami) — Federal authorities are searching for a man, they say, robbed a Homestead bank on Wednesday morning.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation released photographs of the man who allegedly robbed a Chase Bank located at 13701 SW 288th Street just after 10:00 a.m.
The robber entered the bank and allegedly demanded money from an employee. He then got away with an undisclosed amount of money which authorities say will not be released at this time.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Anyone who recognizes the man or has information is urged to call Miami-Dade Crimstoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Hialeah House Fire Sends Two Toddlers, One Adult To Hospital
- Carol City High Celebrates State Football Title With Parade, Block Party
- Balloon Left At Florida Grave Hits Utility Line, Knocks Out Power
- Dan Marino Autism Walk Has Seventh Straight Successful Event
- Brevard Deputies Save Woman, Dog From Burning Building