HOMESTEAD (CBSMiami) — Federal authorities are searching for a man, they say, robbed a Homestead bank on Wednesday morning.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation released photographs of the man who allegedly robbed a Chase Bank located at 13701 SW 288th Street just after 10:00 a.m.
The robber entered the bank and allegedly demanded money from an employee. He then got away with an undisclosed amount of money which authorities say will not be released at this time.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Anyone who recognizes the man or has information is urged to call Miami-Dade Crimstoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Homeless Couple Helps Save Apt. Building Residents From Fire
- Sanders Worries Trump Is Benefitting Politically From ‘Brexit’
- Authorities Investigating Car Near Miccosukee Service Plaza
- Federal Judge To Decide Fate Of New Abortion Law
- Royal Caribbean Planning New Terminal At PortMiami