MIAMI (AP) — LeBron James’ sitcom is closer to becoming reality.
Starz released the official trailer for “Survivor’s Remorse” on Tuesday, not long before James and the Miami Heat took on the San Antonio Spurs in Game 3 of the NBA Finals.
James is an executive producer of the show, which tells the story of a basketball phenom who turns pro, signs a big-money contract and deals with the challenge of having opportunistic family members with strong ties to their poor upbringing.
Other executive producers include Tom Werner, Mike O’Malley, Paul Wachter and James’ longtime friend and manager Maverick Carter. The show debuts this fall.
James says he’s proud of how the project has gone so far, and that it’s exciting for him, his friends and his family.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Heat Players Optimistic About Opportunities New Season Presents
- Pat Riley’s 50th Anniversary In The NBA Has Arrived
- Cavaliers Debut Starting Lineup Featuring LeBron James And Dwyane Wade
- Spoelstra Still Working On Rotation, Sees Heat Depth As Good Problem To Have
- Heat Come Up Short In Preseason Loss To Orlando