MIAMI (CBSMiami) — He is one of The Miami Heat’s number one fans and he is making some noise outside the AmericanAirlines Arena on Game 3 of the NBA Finals.
“I dress Miami Heat seven days a week,” said Tyrone Jackson to CBS4’s Marybel Rodriguez. “I know all the players, they know me, they just came by and cheered me on.”
For the past four years Jackson, better known as Captain Heat, has been cheering on the Miami Heat outside and inside the AmericanAirlines Arena but for the NBA Finals this year, he is rolling in style.
He has decked out his car in Heat gear. He’s got all the players faces, the Heat dancer on the roof, the coaches and a picture of himself with a mask for all to see.
Everyone driving on Biscayne Boulevard could see and hear Jackson on Tuesday because his car was parked on the median right across from the AAA.
With his Heat cape on and billowing loud from a bullhorn, Jackson yelled, “Let’s go Heat”, to all the cars that passed by and drivers responded by honking their horns including a tour bus.
Jackson said he feels it is his duty as one of the Heat’s biggest fans to be out supporting the team with all his enthusiasm. It’s paying off because he’s become one of the Heat’s main outdoor attractions.
“We’re gonna show them how Miami does it!”
- Wade: Future With Bulls Hinges On Course Set By Front Office
- Heat 2017 Home Preseason Schedule Features Three Divisional Opponents
- Winderman On Heat, Free Agency: “You Don’t Want To Just Rent A Player”
- Windhorst: “I Don’t Know Why Miami Fans Don’t Like Me”
- NBA Fines Grizzlies’ Fizdale $30,000 For Officiating Rant