TAMPA (AP) — The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed forward Ondrej Palat to a three-year contract.
The team announced the deal Monday.
Palat and teammate Tyler Johnson are finalists for the Calder Trophy, presented each year to the NHL’s top rookie.
Palat had 23 goals and 59 points, finishing a plus-32 for the season and helping the Lightning make the playoffs.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Marlins Mastered By Matz, Lose 8-0 To Mets
- Daily Sound Off: WQAM Hosts React To Phil Jackson’s NY Exit
- Gary McCord On Quicken Loans National: ‘[TPC Potomac] Very Challenging’
- Tebow Back In Florida Not Looking Ahead, Focusing One Day At A Time
- Locke Searches For First Win As Marlins Look To Claim Series From Mets