TAMPA (AP) — The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed forward Ondrej Palat to a three-year contract.
The team announced the deal Monday.
Palat and teammate Tyler Johnson are finalists for the Calder Trophy, presented each year to the NHL’s top rookie.
Palat had 23 goals and 59 points, finishing a plus-32 for the season and helping the Lightning make the playoffs.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Raiders Heading To Vegas Despite Dolphins’ Ross Voting Against Move
- Cole On Raiders Move: “It’s Not The Gambling That People Are Scared Of”
- Diaz On Canes Coaches: “Everyone Can Finish Each Other’s Sentences”
- Marlins Chen Has Solid Spring But Home Runs Remain An Issue
- 30 Players: Tyler Skaggs Must Stay Healthy, Perform For Angels