TAMPA (AP) — The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed forward Ondrej Palat to a three-year contract.
The team announced the deal Monday.
Palat and teammate Tyler Johnson are finalists for the Calder Trophy, presented each year to the NHL’s top rookie.
Palat had 23 goals and 59 points, finishing a plus-32 for the season and helping the Lightning make the playoffs.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Prolific Davis Lifts Pelicans Past Heat In OT, 124-123
- Fmr. Miami Dolphins Player Jonathan Martin Detained By Police Over Instagram Post
- Heroes Among Us: Sergeant Marcus O’Sullivan Impacted Many Of His Fellow Soldiers
- Marlins Honor Stoneman Douglas Shooting Victims In Spring Opener
- Keidel: Who Does Deontay Wilder Need To Fight?