TAMPA (AP) — The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed forward Ondrej Palat to a three-year contract.
The team announced the deal Monday.
Palat and teammate Tyler Johnson are finalists for the Calder Trophy, presented each year to the NHL’s top rookie.
Palat had 23 goals and 59 points, finishing a plus-32 for the season and helping the Lightning make the playoffs.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Haslem On Heat Roster: “I’m Going To Make Sure I Lead All These Guys”
- Affidavit States Jose Fernandez, Friends Had Strong Odor Of Alcohol
- CBS Sports’ Steve Tasker Talks Jags-Titans On TNF, More Week 8 Games
- Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi Wins AFC Offensive Player Of The Week…Again
- Four Big Games To Watch This College Football Saturday