TAMPA (AP) — The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed forward Ondrej Palat to a three-year contract.
The team announced the deal Monday.
Palat and teammate Tyler Johnson are finalists for the Calder Trophy, presented each year to the NHL’s top rookie.
Palat had 23 goals and 59 points, finishing a plus-32 for the season and helping the Lightning make the playoffs.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Panthers To Honor Founder H. Wayne Huizenga By Retiring Number 37
- Dolphins Week 14 Injury Report: Fins Healthy Enough To Upset Patriots Monday Night
- Adam Gase Still Looking For First Win Over Patriots As Dolphins Head Coach
- Wrestler Rich Swann Arrested, Charged With Battery Of Wife
- Dragic, Johnson Help Heat Beat Nets In Mexico City