He got soccer star David Beckham to back off his port site and agree to another spot on the water and he negotiated a new deal with the Miami Heat that starts paying the county $1 million a year immediately – it’s been a good couple of weeks for Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Gimenez. But now he has to try and solve a $140 million budget hole. CBS4’s Jim DeFede talks to him about the recent events.
Click the image above to watch the discussion.
- Brain Tumors Removed From Pregnant Woman After She Loses Vision
- Man Dangles From Key Biscayne Building After Scaffold Collapse
- Assisted Living Worker Accused Of Filming Residents Having Sex
- Search For Armed Suspect Forces Road Closures In Miami Beach
- Cars Set Ablaze Blocks Apart In Apparent Miami-Dade Arson Attacks