He got soccer star David Beckham to back off his port site and agree to another spot on the water and he negotiated a new deal with the Miami Heat that starts paying the county $1 million a year immediately – it’s been a good couple of weeks for Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Gimenez. But now he has to try and solve a $140 million budget hole. CBS4’s Jim DeFede talks to him about the recent events.
Click the image above to watch the discussion.
- Family Friend On Teen Shooting: ‘He Didn’t Mean To Kill His Sister’
- Battered Wife Empowers Others After Dentist Repairs Her Once Damaged Smile
- Serena Williams Opens Up To Gayle King About Pregnancy, Engagement & Career
- City Leaders Confirm 8 Attempts To Extort Money In Hoax Abductions
- Venezuelan Activist Detained In Miami While Seeking Political Asylum