He got soccer star David Beckham to back off his port site and agree to another spot on the water and he negotiated a new deal with the Miami Heat that starts paying the county $1 million a year immediately – it’s been a good couple of weeks for Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Gimenez. But now he has to try and solve a $140 million budget hole. CBS4’s Jim DeFede talks to him about the recent events.
Click the image above to watch the discussion.
- Gov. Scott Orders Extra Security At MSD High After Student Arrests
- Florida Couple Claims Hospital Allowed Miccosukee Police To Take Newborn Baby With Bogus Court Order
- Obamas Write Letter To “Inspirational” Students Of Parkland
- Brother Of Confessed Parkland Gunman Visited MSD Numerous Times
- Police Investigating Two Bodies Discovered In Hollywood Gated Community