He got soccer star David Beckham to back off his port site and agree to another spot on the water and he negotiated a new deal with the Miami Heat that starts paying the county $1 million a year immediately – it’s been a good couple of weeks for Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Gimenez. But now he has to try and solve a $140 million budget hole. CBS4’s Jim DeFede talks to him about the recent events.
Click the image above to watch the discussion.
- Police Need Help Finding Missing Miami Teen
- Firefighter Injured In Key Biscayne Strip Mall Blaze
- To Tip Or Not To Tip? That Is The Question Among Explosion Of On-Demand Delivery Services
- ‘Erratic Woman’ Held For Psychological Evaluation After Children Pulled From Roof
- Man Wounded During Police-Involved Shooting In Opa-Locka