He got soccer star David Beckham to back off his port site and agree to another spot on the water and he negotiated a new deal with the Miami Heat that starts paying the county $1 million a year immediately – it’s been a good couple of weeks for Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Gimenez. But now he has to try and solve a $140 million budget hole. CBS4’s Jim DeFede talks to him about the recent events.
Click the image above to watch the discussion.
- Off-Duty Officers Taking Stand Against Kneeling NFL Players
- Family, Friends & Veterans Pay Their Respects At Viewing For Soldier Killed In Niger Ambush
- BSO Deputy Faces Sex Charges Involving Underage Teen
- WWII Vets Gets Help From Neighbors During Daily Walks
- Budget Deficit Hits $666B, An $80B Spike For The Year