He got soccer star David Beckham to back off his port site and agree to another spot on the water and he negotiated a new deal with the Miami Heat that starts paying the county $1 million a year immediately – it’s been a good couple of weeks for Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Gimenez. But now he has to try and solve a $140 million budget hole. CBS4’s Jim DeFede talks to him about the recent events.
Click the image above to watch the discussion.
- Hollywood Woman’s Key Decisions Help Her Survive Armed Carjacking
- Exclusive: Plantation PD Detective Fired For Texting Sexually Explicit Video To Woman
- Cameras Catch Armed Robber Nonchalantly Case Store Before Stealing Jewelry
- Hialeah Apartment Complex Severely Damaged By Lightning Strike
- Former Canadian Consul Declares: “I Was Not A Bad Mother.”