He got soccer star David Beckham to back off his port site and agree to another spot on the water and he negotiated a new deal with the Miami Heat that starts paying the county $1 million a year immediately – it’s been a good couple of weeks for Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Gimenez. But now he has to try and solve a $140 million budget hole. CBS4’s Jim DeFede talks to him about the recent events.
Click the image above to watch the discussion.
- Depp’s ‘Alice’ Bombs At Box Office, Daughter Defends Him After Abuse Allegations
- Patient Claims Self-Defense In Death Of Hospital Roommate
- NORC Poll: High Interest, Low Excitement In White House Race
- Marlins Get First Victory Over Braves, Avoid Sweep
- Police: Man Kills Girlfriend, Himself In Kendale Lakes Home