MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Travelers will need to seek an alternate route if they are leaving or coming to Broward County from Palm Beach County.
U.S. 27 is closed from I-75 to South Bay in Palm Beach County due to heavy smoke.
Northbound traffic is being diverted at I-75 and southbound traffic is diverted at State Road 80 (Southern Boulevard) in Palm Beach County.
- Kaine: ‘We Know How Critical Florida Is Going To Be’
- Teen Organizes Community Luncheon To Help Bridge Divide Between Police & Citizens
- Florida Health Dept.: 2 New Possible Locally Acquired Zika Cases
- Day 2 Of Digging At Townhome Of Woman Who Vanished Over 30 Years Ago
- Coast Guard Locates Missing Boaters Off Key West