MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Travelers will need to seek an alternate route if they are leaving or coming to Broward County from Palm Beach County.
U.S. 27 is closed from I-75 to South Bay in Palm Beach County due to heavy smoke.
Northbound traffic is being diverted at I-75 and southbound traffic is diverted at State Road 80 (Southern Boulevard) in Palm Beach County.
- Rep. Wasserman Schultz: Women’s March Movement Is A ‘Sleeping Giant’
- Police: Man Tied, Beaten & Robbed After Responding To ‘Backpage’ Ad
- Weather Service: Tornado Hit NW Dade Leaving Damage In Wake
- Twister Barrels Through Palm Beach Gardens
- US Health Officials Cancel Climate Change Conference; Don’t Say Why