MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Travelers will need to seek an alternate route if they are leaving or coming to Broward County from Palm Beach County.
U.S. 27 is closed from I-75 to South Bay in Palm Beach County due to heavy smoke.
Northbound traffic is being diverted at I-75 and southbound traffic is diverted at State Road 80 (Southern Boulevard) in Palm Beach County.
- Tim Allen, Jay Leno Headline 12th Annual Boca Raton Concours d’Elegance
- Prolific Davis Lifts Pelicans Past Heat In OT, 124-123
- Fmr. Miami Dolphins Player Jonathan Martin Detained By Police Over Instagram Post
- This Stoneman Douglas Victim Still Remains In ICU, Needs Your Help
- ‘You Failed Us’: School Shooting Survivor Has Message To Deputy Who ‘Never Went In’