MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Travelers will need to seek an alternate route if they are leaving or coming to Broward County from Palm Beach County.
U.S. 27 is closed from I-75 to South Bay in Palm Beach County due to heavy smoke.
Northbound traffic is being diverted at I-75 and southbound traffic is diverted at State Road 80 (Southern Boulevard) in Palm Beach County.
- Police: Pinecrest Resident Burglarized Neighbors’ Homes
- Wasserman Schultz Faces First Serious Primary Challenge
- Broward Polling Places Open For Business Under Gloomy Skies
- It’s Primary Day & Miami-Dade Voters Are Voicing Their Support
- Gov. Scott Holds Roundtable In Orlando As Theme Parks Take Measures Against Zika