MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Travelers will need to seek an alternate route if they are leaving or coming to Broward County from Palm Beach County.
U.S. 27 is closed from I-75 to South Bay in Palm Beach County due to heavy smoke.
Northbound traffic is being diverted at I-75 and southbound traffic is diverted at State Road 80 (Southern Boulevard) in Palm Beach County.
- Thousands Of Pounds Of Aid Heading To Victims Of Hurricane Maria
- Target Raising Minimum Wage To $15 Per Hour By 2020
- Monroe County Schools Begin To Reopen After Irma
- Death Of Jose Fernandez Still Fresh In The Minds Of Family, Friends And Fans
- Florida Special Election Puts Focus On Trump, “The Apprentice”