MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A diver lost his life Sunday after he went missing on what was supposed to be a fun fishing trip at Haulover Beach.
The diver was out spear fishing with his friend near 10350 Collins Ave on Sunday afternoon. Both divers were said to have gone underneath the water, but when the other diver came up he noticed his friend was missing, according to Miami Dade police.
The friend called search units for help and after an intense search, the Marine Patrol found the missing man.
The diver was taken to Haulover Park Marina and then transported to Aventura hospital where he was placed in critical condition.
Doctors fought to keep him alive but he was pronounced dead.
- Homeowner Awakened To Find Car Inside Living Room
- Kushner Emerging As Central Figure In Russian Involvement With Trump Administration
- Rep Says David Cassidy In Hospital, ‘Surrounded By Family’
- LaVar Ball Belittles Trump’s Role In Release Of Son, UCLA Players After Theft In China
- Federal Judge Orders Florida To Treat Sick Inmates