Actor & Musician Kevin Bacon Performs Footloose In S. Florida
WEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Actor Kevin Bacon was in town over the weekend showing off one of his other skills.
He performed at the Gator Jam Music Festival at the Miccosukee Casino Saturday.
In honor of the 30th anniversary of the film Footloose, he performed the song that made him a star.
The performance set off a flash mob. His rendition of Footloose was also done to honor a group of people with disabilities from Phoenix, Arizona who decided to put on their own version of the 1980s classic.
- Exclusive Interview: Justin Bieber, Skrillex and Diplo To Drop “Where Are U Now”
- Vin Diesel Says Oscars Weighted Against Action Films
- ‘The Talk’s’ Sheryl Underwood Making Laughs In South Florida
- This Week: Zayn Malik Leave One Direction & Angelina Jolie’s Smart Move
- Locals, Tourists To Gather For Concert Celebrating 100 Years Of Miami Beach