Actor & Musician Kevin Bacon Performs Footloose In S. Florida
Get Breaking News First
WEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Actor Kevin Bacon was in town over the weekend showing off one of his other skills.
He performed at the Gator Jam Music Festival at the Miccosukee Casino Saturday.
In honor of the 30th anniversary of the film Footloose, he performed the song that made him a star.
The performance set off a flash mob. His rendition of Footloose was also done to honor a group of people with disabilities from Phoenix, Arizona who decided to put on their own version of the 1980s classic.
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- ‘Lucy’ Tops ‘Hercules’ With $44M At Box Office
- ‘Avengers’ Unleash ‘Ultron’ Footage At Comic-Con
- Three South Florida Top Chefs Compete To “Fill The Grill”
- #Trending In Entertainment: The “Fifty Shades Of Grey” Trailer, Comic Con, And Adam Levine Is Married