WEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Actor Kevin Bacon was in town over the weekend showing off one of his other skills.
He performed at the Gator Jam Music Festival at the Miccosukee Casino Saturday.
In honor of the 30th anniversary of the film Footloose, he performed the song that made him a star.
The performance set off a flash mob. His rendition of Footloose was also done to honor a group of people with disabilities from Phoenix, Arizona who decided to put on their own version of the 1980s classic.
- Major Star Power Supports Parkland Students’ March For Our Lives In D.C.
- Romance Scams Cost Americans Millions Of Dollars
- ‘American Horror Story’ Mansion Owners File Lawsuit Over Obsessive Fans
- It’s Fat Tuesday! Toilet Plungers, Stilettos Flying Off Mardi Gras Floats
- Daughter: Popular Crooner Vic Damone Dies In Florida At 89