WEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Actor Kevin Bacon was in town over the weekend showing off one of his other skills.
He performed at the Gator Jam Music Festival at the Miccosukee Casino Saturday.
In honor of the 30th anniversary of the film Footloose, he performed the song that made him a star.
The performance set off a flash mob. His rendition of Footloose was also done to honor a group of people with disabilities from Phoenix, Arizona who decided to put on their own version of the 1980s classic.
- Reports Say Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant With First Child
- Star Trek: Discovery Premieres This Sunday At 8pm On CBS
- Woman Arrested After Brandishing Gun At Kardashian Boutique
- ‘That Was Crazy’: Price Is Right Contestants Hit $1 5 Straight Times On Big Wheel
- ‘Stronger’ Movie About Boston Marathon Survivor Hits Theaters