WEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Actor Kevin Bacon was in town over the weekend showing off one of his other skills.
He performed at the Gator Jam Music Festival at the Miccosukee Casino Saturday.
In honor of the 30th anniversary of the film Footloose, he performed the song that made him a star.
The performance set off a flash mob. His rendition of Footloose was also done to honor a group of people with disabilities from Phoenix, Arizona who decided to put on their own version of the 1980s classic.
- “Death And Harry Houdini” Is A Magical Thriller
- New Heineken Ad Going Viral For Right Reasons
- Legal Team Says ‘Bachelor’ Star Acted Reasonably After Crash
- Interview: Dr. Travis Stork On How To Treat Addiction And Embrace Your Flaws
- Taste Of The Town: Old School Italy Has Arrived At This Miami Beach Eatery