Pets Rescued From Coral Gables Kitchen Fire

CORAL GABLES (CBSMiami) – Firefighters in Coral Gables came to the rescue of pets suffering from smoke inhalation inside a home that caught fire Friday morning.

The fire took place around 10 a.m. on Alcazar Avenue and when police officers arrived, they tried to enter the home, but were held back due to thick smoke.

Firefighters located the fire inside of the home’s kitchen and rescued three dogs and one cat.

The pets had to be resuscitated using an oxygen mask specially designed to fit dogs and cats.

Firefighters said the pets appeared to make a full recovery and were able to go back with their family.

RELATED CONTENT:

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Miami

Adopt-A-Family For The Holidays
Precious Pets

Listen Live