Lauderhill Gas Station Robbery Suspects Caught On Camera
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Two men who reportedly robbed a Lauderhill gas station at gun point were caught on camera. Now police have released surveillance images of them in hopes that someone recognizes the pair and gives Crime Stoppers a call.
The men walked into the Chevron at 5585 N University Drive on Tuesday, June 3rd, around 2:15 a.m. Investigators said one of the men pulled a black handgun, pointed it at the clerk and demanded the money from the register. As he was doing this his partner in crime grabbed several alcoholic beverages from the refrigerator.
After getting an undisclosed amount of cash, both men left the store and drove off in a dark-colored older model station wagon with tinted windows.
The clerk told police that the same two males were captured on video earlier in the night when they came into the store and he spoke with them.
Anyone who can help police identify the men is urged to call Crime Stoppers at (954) 493-(TIPS).
- Analyst: Video Of Sotloff Apparent Murder Appears To Be Legitimate
- Lee Co. Decides Not To Opt Out Of Standardized Testing
- Neighborhood Reacts To Apparent Murder Of Local Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Leaders React To Video Of Apparent Beheading Of Local Journalist
- Video Purports To Show Beheading Of Local Journalist