FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff’s Office has released a sketch of a man they say robbed a woman at knife point ina park.
In the early morning hours of March 29th, I’Lesha Headley was sitting on a bench in Chisholm Park, at 800 N.W. 27 Avenue, when she was approached by a man who tried to solicit sex from her. When the 20-year old refused, she said the man got angry and pulled out a knife. He then pushed Her to the ground and held her at knifepoint while he searched her clothing.
Headley struggled with the man and was able to break free after she bite him on the leg. The man took off on a bicycle with Headley’s cell phone.
Headley said the man appeared to be about 35 years old. He was tall with a heavy build, bald and has a beard.
Anyone with information about him is asked to contact Broward Crime Stoppers at (954) 493-TIPS (8477) or www.browardcrimestoppers.org. Crime Stoppers will pay up to $3,000 for information that leads to an arrest.
- Mother, Infant Carjacked In Broad Daylight, Then Released
- Lauderhill Police Release Surveillance Of Point-Blank Shooting Outside Fish Market
- Faulty Airbags Have South Florida At Forefront Of Biggest Auto Recall In U.S. History
- Price Tries To Reassure On Health Care; Dems Not Buying It
- Madame Tussauds Unveils Donald Trump Wax Figure Ahead Of Inauguration Day