AVENTURA (CBSMiami) – A precautionary boil water order has been issued for several apartment buildings in Aventura Monday.
The order was issued for 16 apartment buildings in the Point East community in Aventura and the area affected is from Biscayne Boulevard at NE 178th Street to the Bay.
Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department crews are on site making repairs to a 12-inch water main break at 3000 Marcos Drive.
Water is expected to be restored by 6:30 P.M.
All water used for drinking or cooking, once service has been restored, should be boiled until further notice. The water, however, can be used for other purposes like bathing and other household needs.
To ensure the water is safe to consume, it should be brought to a full rolling boil for at least one minute.
- Trump: ‘Tremendously Confident We’re Going To Win In Florida’
- Hillary Clinton ‘Not Taking Anything For Granted’ In Florida
- Thousands Of Middle School Students March With Police To End Gun Violence In Miami
- Hopes High For Passage Of Medical Marijuana Amendment
- Feds, Florida Lottery Warn Of Mega Millions Scam