AVENTURA (CBSMiami) – A precautionary boil water order has been issued for several apartment buildings in Aventura Monday.
The order was issued for 16 apartment buildings in the Point East community in Aventura and the area affected is from Biscayne Boulevard at NE 178th Street to the Bay.
Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department crews are on site making repairs to a 12-inch water main break at 3000 Marcos Drive.
Water is expected to be restored by 6:30 P.M.
All water used for drinking or cooking, once service has been restored, should be boiled until further notice. The water, however, can be used for other purposes like bathing and other household needs.
To ensure the water is safe to consume, it should be brought to a full rolling boil for at least one minute.
- 2 Fatally Stabbed After Defending Muslim Women From Harassment
- Tim Kaine’s Son, 7 Others, Charged In Protest Of Pro-Trump Event
- Tickets, Response Time Down As FHP Deals With Trooper Shortage
- Man Dies, Shot In Face During Dispute At Miami Club
- TSA: Record Setting Week For Firearms Recovered At Airport Checkpoints