Precautionary Boil Water Alert Issued For Parts Of Aventura
AVENTURA (CBSMiami) – A precautionary boil water order has been issued for several apartment buildings in Aventura Monday.
The order was issued for 16 apartment buildings in the Point East community in Aventura and the area affected is from Biscayne Boulevard at NE 178th Street to the Bay.
Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department crews are on site making repairs to a 12-inch water main break at 3000 Marcos Drive.
Water is expected to be restored by 6:30 P.M.
All water used for drinking or cooking, once service has been restored, should be boiled until further notice. The water, however, can be used for other purposes like bathing and other household needs.
To ensure the water is safe to consume, it should be brought to a full rolling boil for at least one minute.
- Two People Killed In Chain Reaction Crash On I-75
- 1 Child Dead, 3 Other Children Seriously Injured In Deerfield Beach Crash
- Community Pitches In To Replace Veteran’s Stolen Bike
- Hillary Clinton Rolls Into South Florida For Fundraisers
- Exclusive: Officer’s Uncle Says Officer Heartbroken Over Dogs’ Deaths