AVENTURA (CBSMiami) – A precautionary boil water order has been issued for several apartment buildings in Aventura Monday.
The order was issued for 16 apartment buildings in the Point East community in Aventura and the area affected is from Biscayne Boulevard at NE 178th Street to the Bay.
Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department crews are on site making repairs to a 12-inch water main break at 3000 Marcos Drive.
Water is expected to be restored by 6:30 P.M.
All water used for drinking or cooking, once service has been restored, should be boiled until further notice. The water, however, can be used for other purposes like bathing and other household needs.
To ensure the water is safe to consume, it should be brought to a full rolling boil for at least one minute.
- Hollywood Nursing Home Bills Dead Patient On Her 100th Birthday
- Good Housekeeping’s Top Toys Get Stamp Of Approval From Adorable Experts
- US Tourist Fears He Was Hit In Cuba, Years Before Diplomats
- UF President Slams Security Cost For Spencer Speech As ‘Unfair’
- UF Braces For Protests, Possible Violence At White Supremacist Speech