AVENTURA (CBSMiami) – A precautionary boil water order has been issued for several apartment buildings in Aventura Monday.
The order was issued for 16 apartment buildings in the Point East community in Aventura and the area affected is from Biscayne Boulevard at NE 178th Street to the Bay.
Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department crews are on site making repairs to a 12-inch water main break at 3000 Marcos Drive.
Water is expected to be restored by 6:30 P.M.
All water used for drinking or cooking, once service has been restored, should be boiled until further notice. The water, however, can be used for other purposes like bathing and other household needs.
To ensure the water is safe to consume, it should be brought to a full rolling boil for at least one minute.
- I Looked Back And See The Bridge Crashing On My Car’: FIU Bridge Collapse Survivor
- South Florida Business Tycoon H. Wayne Huizenga Dies At 80
- George Clooney Praises Parkland Survivors In Open Letter Ahead Of March For Our Lives
- Parkland Park Prepped For Saturday’s March For Our Lives
- Firefighter Killed On Movie Set In New York City