MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A jury has now been seated for the second man on trial in the shooting death of Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor.
Opening statements will begin Tuesday in the murder trial of Jason Mitchell.
Prosecutors believe Mitchell was the mastermind behind a 2007 botched burglary at Taylor’s Palmetto Bay home.
Eric Rivera is serving 57 years for the crime and two other suspects are still awaiting trial.
- South Florida Survivor Uses Story To Spread Message Of Self-Love & Resilience
- Couple Found Passed Out In Running Car, 2-Year-Old In Back Seat
- Teen Injured In Miami Gardens Drive-By Shooting
- Police Chase Ends In Fiery Crash In Homestead
- Undocumented Immigrants In Homestead Terrified & Troubled By Trump’s Actions