MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A jury has now been seated for the second man on trial in the shooting death of Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor.
Opening statements will begin Tuesday in the murder trial of Jason Mitchell.
Prosecutors believe Mitchell was the mastermind behind a 2007 botched burglary at Taylor’s Palmetto Bay home.
Eric Rivera is serving 57 years for the crime and two other suspects are still awaiting trial.
- Hillary Clinton ‘Not Taking Anything For Granted’ In Florida
- AT&T Says New Streaming Service Will Cost $35 A Month
- Thousands Of Middle School Students March With Police To End Gun Violence In Miami
- Homestead’s Knaus Berry Farm Open For Season
- Trump: ‘Tremendously Confident We’re Going To Win In Florida.’