MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A jury has now been seated for the second man on trial in the shooting death of Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor.
Opening statements will begin Tuesday in the murder trial of Jason Mitchell.
Prosecutors believe Mitchell was the mastermind behind a 2007 botched burglary at Taylor’s Palmetto Bay home.
Eric Rivera is serving 57 years for the crime and two other suspects are still awaiting trial.
- Arrest Made After Woman Is Mugged, Pistol-Whipped On Miami Beach
- Arrest Made In Dairy Farm Abuse Case As Sheriff Takes Swipe At Activist Who Exposed Case
- Police: Man Claiming To Be HIV Positive Sneaks On Airport Runway, Spits On Arresting Officer
- Loved Ones Gather To Mourn Loss Of High School Basketball Star Killed In Overtown
- Jameis Winston Denies Accusations Of Groping Uber Driver