MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A jury has now been seated for the second man on trial in the shooting death of Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor.
Opening statements will begin Tuesday in the murder trial of Jason Mitchell.
Prosecutors believe Mitchell was the mastermind behind a 2007 botched burglary at Taylor’s Palmetto Bay home.
Eric Rivera is serving 57 years for the crime and two other suspects are still awaiting trial.
- Concerns Grow After 1st Baby Born With Zika-Related Birth Defect In Florida
- Video: Miami Gardens Police Chief Tackles Suspect In Store
- Security Increased At MIA As Passengers Arrive From Istanbul
- Police: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Assault Rifles From Car Arrested
- Dispatcher: ‘My Caller Is No Longer Responding’