MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A jury has now been seated for the second man on trial in the shooting death of Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor.
Opening statements will begin Tuesday in the murder trial of Jason Mitchell.
Prosecutors believe Mitchell was the mastermind behind a 2007 botched burglary at Taylor’s Palmetto Bay home.
Eric Rivera is serving 57 years for the crime and two other suspects are still awaiting trial.
- Broward Courthouse Evacuated Over Suspicious Substance
- Lauderhill Police Release Surveillance Of Point-Blank Shooting Outside Fish Market
- Faulty Airbags Have South Florida At Forefront Of Biggest Auto Recall In US History
- Mother, Infant Carjacked In Broad Daylight, Then Released
- Some Florida Politicians Are Not Attending Trump’s Inauguration