MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A jury has now been seated for the second man on trial in the shooting death of Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor.
Opening statements will begin Tuesday in the murder trial of Jason Mitchell.
Prosecutors believe Mitchell was the mastermind behind a 2007 botched burglary at Taylor’s Palmetto Bay home.
Eric Rivera is serving 57 years for the crime and two other suspects are still awaiting trial.
- Women Battling Illness After Breast Implants Urge Awareness, Education
- “Wheels Up, Guns Down” Riders Clog Streets In Dangerous Demonstration
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Parades Pack South Florida Streets
- What Makes A Good Life? Researchers Turn To World To Find Out
- Feel A Cold Coming On? Here’s How To Treat It