TALLAHASSEE (CBSMiami/AP) — There are five million reasons to try your luck at the Florida lottery this week.
The jackpot in the Florida Lotto game has grown to $5 million after no one matched the six winning numbers in the latest drawing.
Lottery officials said Sunday that 20 tickets matched five numbers to win $7,906 each. Another 1,265 tickets matched four numbers for $82 each and 27,521 tickets matched three numbers for $5 each.
The winning Florida Lotto numbers selected Saturday night were 2-11-31-38-49-52.
And in case you were wondering about the Powerball jackpot, it now stands at $192 million. That’s about $115 million if taken as a lump sum. The next drawing is Wednesday.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Arrest Made In Dairy Farm Abuse Case As Sheriff Takes Swipe At Activist Who Exposed Case
- Police: Man Claiming To Be HIV Positive Sneaks On Airport Runway, Spits On Arresting Officer
- Loved Ones Gather To Mourn Loss Of High School Basketball Star Killed In Overtown
- Gwen Graham Joins Battle For Governorship
- Derek Jeter & The Marlins Step Up To The Plate For Thanksgiving