TALLAHASSEE (CBSMiami/AP) — There are five million reasons to try your luck at the Florida lottery this week.
The jackpot in the Florida Lotto game has grown to $5 million after no one matched the six winning numbers in the latest drawing.
Lottery officials said Sunday that 20 tickets matched five numbers to win $7,906 each. Another 1,265 tickets matched four numbers for $82 each and 27,521 tickets matched three numbers for $5 each.
The winning Florida Lotto numbers selected Saturday night were 2-11-31-38-49-52.
And in case you were wondering about the Powerball jackpot, it now stands at $192 million. That’s about $115 million if taken as a lump sum. The next drawing is Wednesday.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Heavily Armed Officers At Miami International Airport Becoming All Too Familiar Sight
- Disney World Drops Jokes About Crocs Eating Kids After Deadly Gator Attack
- Burglar, Homeowner Exchange Gunfire During Parrot Theft
- Parkland Restaurant Holding Fundraiser To Help Orlando Mass Shooting Victims
- Blaze Breaks Out At Miami’s Brickell City Center