COOPER CITY (CBSMiami) – A man died Saturday morning when his car struck a median and rolled over crashing into a tree, reported the Broward Sheriff’s Office.
Officials with BSO’s Traffic Homicide unit are working to determine what led to the crash that killed 32-year-old Brendon Bachelor.
According to investigators, Bachelor was traveling west bound in a 2013 Hyundai Sonata on Stirling Road at Southwest 110 Avenue at a high rate of speed and struck a raised concrete median with the car’s tires.
The car then reportedly traveled into the oncoming lanes and the driver allegedly over-corrected causing the vehicle to rotate, hit a curb and roll over.
The car struck a tree and came to rest.
Bachelor, a Pembroke Pines resident, was pronounced dead just before 4:15 a.m.
- DHS, Top Law Enforcement Meet To Discuss Meddling In 2018 Elections
- Trump Meets With South Korea President Moon Jae-in Over North Korea Summit
- Trump, Top Law Enforcement Met To Discuss FBI Actions
- Netflix Announces Multi-Year Production Deal With The Obamas
- Trump Demands DOJ Investigate Whether FBI Spied On His Campaign