COOPER CITY (CBSMiami) – A man died Saturday morning when his car struck a median and rolled over crashing into a tree, reported the Broward Sheriff’s Office.
Officials with BSO’s Traffic Homicide unit are working to determine what led to the crash that killed 32-year-old Brendon Bachelor.
According to investigators, Bachelor was traveling west bound in a 2013 Hyundai Sonata on Stirling Road at Southwest 110 Avenue at a high rate of speed and struck a raised concrete median with the car’s tires.
The car then reportedly traveled into the oncoming lanes and the driver allegedly over-corrected causing the vehicle to rotate, hit a curb and roll over.
The car struck a tree and came to rest.
Bachelor, a Pembroke Pines resident, was pronounced dead just before 4:15 a.m.
- Bannon Faults George W. Bush For ‘Destructive’ Presidency
- U.S. Army Sgt. La David T. Johnson’s Funeral Held Saturday
- Family, Friends & Veterans Pay Their Respects At Viewing For Soldier Killed In Niger Ambush
- Exclusive: Rep. Wilson Spokesperson Says Threats Against Congresswoman Intensifying
- First Lady Melania Trump Donates Inaugural Ball Gown To Smithsonian