COOPER CITY (CBSMiami) – A man died Saturday morning when his car struck a median and rolled over crashing into a tree, reported the Broward Sheriff’s Office.
Officials with BSO’s Traffic Homicide unit are working to determine what led to the crash that killed 32-year-old Brendon Bachelor.
According to investigators, Bachelor was traveling west bound in a 2013 Hyundai Sonata on Stirling Road at Southwest 110 Avenue at a high rate of speed and struck a raised concrete median with the car’s tires.
The car then reportedly traveled into the oncoming lanes and the driver allegedly over-corrected causing the vehicle to rotate, hit a curb and roll over.
The car struck a tree and came to rest.
Bachelor, a Pembroke Pines resident, was pronounced dead just before 4:15 a.m.
- Students Wear $1.05 Price Tags As Statement To Sen. Marco Rubio, NRA
- “I Will Never Sign A Bill Like This Again” Trump After Signing Spending Bill
- Trump Moves Closer To Banning Bump Fire Stocks
- White House To Ban Most Transgender People From Serving In Military
- Scott Signs Tax Cuts, Daylight-Saving Time Plan