MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- No Tears Shed By Miami Exiles For Castro Funeral
- Fidel Castro Laid To Rest During Private Ceremony In East Cuba
- Company Praised By Florida Gov. Hasn’t Lived Up To Promises
- New Florida House Speaker Sends Legislators To School
- More Traffic, Big Crowds On Final Day Of Art Basel