MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- Family Depressed After Ruling Clears BSO Deputy In Shooting Death Of Man With Air Rifle
- Toddler Shot, Killed In Dania Beach By Father
- Health Officials: 4 New Possible Cases Of Non-Travel Related Zika In Dade, Broward
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott To Chair Trump Super PAC
- Richardson Details Talks With Scott After Shootings