MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- Jose Fernandez Fans Say Their Final Farewells
- Family, Community Join In Procession For Marlins Ace Jose Fernandez
- Man Accused Of Setting Estranged Wife On Fire Denied Bond
- Senate Passes Bill To Keep U.S. Government Open, Provide Zika Aid
- Marlins President David Samson Honors Legacy Of Jose Fernandez