MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- New Images Released Of Woman Wanted In Miami Triple Shooting
- Mentoring Matters: Teen Channels Anger Into All-Star Scores At Police Academy
- Scaffolding Collapses 40-Feet Up Killing 1, Injuring 2
- Matt Leblanc Is The ‘Man With A Plan’
- Clinton VP Pick Tim Kaine Talks Early Voting At FIU