MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- Video: Crook Casually Robs GameStop Cashier In Miami
- Tim Tebow In Florida Keys: ‘There Are Lot Of Heroes In This State’
- Maria Left Path Of Destruction, No Power In Puerto Rico
- Looking For A Job? These Are The Careers In High Demand
- Turks And Caicos Beginning To Feel Effects Of Hurricane Maria