MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- Parents In Weston Warned About Hoax Abductions
- Man Stabbed To Death Outside Southwest Miami-Dade Liquor Store
- Sen. Nelson Urges State Dept. To Open Temporary Passport Office In Miami
- Miami Beach Attempted Break In Caught On Camera
- 94-Year-Old Fights Back During Purse Snatching