Free Legal Assistance & Immigration Services Offered
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- One More Warm Day Before A Nice Cool Weekend
- Are Outrageous Tolls The Wave Of The Future?
- Lots Of Questions About Serial Arsonist Remain Unanswered
- CBS Miami’s Irika Sargent Goes One-On-One With Judge Judy
- All Out Search For Man Amid Repeated Abduction Attempts