MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- Young ‘Moonlight’ Star Talks Oscars: ‘It Was An Amazing Experience!’
- SpaceX Sending Private Citizens To The Moon & Back
- The Truth About Service Pets
- Jewish School, JCC Reopened After Bomb Threat
- Miami Herald Reporter Opens Up About Interview With Slain Navy SEAL’s Father