MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- Organ Transplant Donors, Recipients Gather To Celebrate New Chance At Life
- Jewish History, Heritage Celebrated In Miami For Israel’s Independence Day
- Shooter Fires Through Restaurant Window, Kills 2 Florida Deputies
- Found Near Death, Stray Dog ‘Victoria’ Being Nursed Back To Health
- ‘This Was An Education’: President Trump On His Visit To Key West