Free Legal Assistance & Immigration Services Offered
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- 19-Year Old Arrested In Connection To Runaway Teen
- Family, Friends Of South Florida Journalist Held By ISIS Pray For His Safety
- Eliott Rodriguez Goes One-On-One With Suspended Miami Lakes Mayor
- Lewis Says He Will Rule On Districts ‘As Quickly As I Can’
- Saks Fifth Avenue Heads To Brickell