Free Legal Assistance & Immigration Services Offered
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- 4 Young People Shot In Opa-Locka
- Police: Man Kills Elderly Mother For “Forcing Him To Get A Job”
- Man Shot In Dog Defecation Dispute Dies
- Fort Lauderdale Police Officer Fired Over Facebook Comments
- Miami Beach Police Raising Money For Teen In A Coma