Free Legal Assistance & Immigration Services Offered
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- Debris Spotted As Crews Search For Ship Lost Off Bahamas
- No Lotto Jackpot Winner, Two Fantasy 5 Winners Get $64K Each
- Eye Of Hurricane Joaquin Passing Southwest Of Bermuda
- Cleanup Efforts Won’t Be Quick For Sunny Isles Highrise
- Pensacola Man Among 6 Airmen Killed In Afghanistan Crash