MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- A Magical Snow Show Blankets The Dolphin Mall
- The Art Of Coloring Is No Longer Just For Kids
- Obama: No Specific, Credible Threat To Homeland Ahead Of Thanksgiving
- ‘Facebook Killer’ Found Guilty Of 2nd Degree Murder
- Police Find Escaped Prisoner In West Miami-Dade