MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- Thousands Flock To Miami Beach For Memorial Weekend, Some Not So Happy
- Man Dies, Shot In Face During Dispute At Miami Club
- Fraud Probe Launched After LGBT’s OutGames Cancelled
- Tickets, Response Time Down As FHP Deals With Trooper Shortage
- TSA: Record Setting Week For Firearms Recovered At Airport Checkpoints