MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- ‘Living Life Like It’s Golden’: Miami Gardens Woman Celebrates Her 100th Birthday
- Reports Of Gunfire At Westland Mall In Hialeah Were False Alarm
- Fire Crews Beat Destructive Blaze At Aventura Condo Complex
- Black Friday Bargain Hunters Hit The Stores In Full Force
- One Year After Fidel Castro’s Death