Free Legal Assistance & Immigration Services Offered
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- Despite Storm-Free Seasons, Florida Insurance Still Pricey
- Carjacking In Dade Ends In Crash At Bus Way
- Concealed Weapons Applicants Can Get Live Chat Help
- Palm Beach County Wins Grant For Jail System
- Rubio Reaches Out To Regular Americans During Visit To Reno