Free Legal Assistance & Immigration Services Offered
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- Senate Panel Approves Testing Bill Amid Troubles
- Some Car Dealers Taking Buyers For A Ride With “Payment Packing”
- MIA Pushes Mobile Passport Control App
- Broward, Dade, Palm Beach County To Resume FSA Testing Thursday
- North Miami Beach Rabbi Scares Off Burglar