Free Legal Assistance & Immigration Services Offered
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- Club Manager’s Daughter Was Among Injured In Weekend Shooting
- Trio Of Gas Station Robberies May Be Connected
- Amazon Opens Second Florida Center
- Miami Commissioners Find Money To Fund Contaminated Parks
- Investigation Continues Into Sunrise Retirement Community Deaths