MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Hyped up Heat fans came ready for the team to take home a win in Game 6 against the Pacers.
“It’s gonna be a heat win no question about it,” said fan Michael Vines.
People snatched up last minute tickets to the packed game. All are confident LeBron will bounce back for a close out.
“LeBron’s gonna come back tonight. Wade, Bosh, were gonna tear them up,” said fan Sebastian Delvalle.
Fans also hoped LeBron would get some revenge after pesky Pacers player Lance Stephenson’s blew in his ear during Game 5.
“All that blowing in LeBron’s ear, he can’t get in his head, we form Miami-Dade County,” said fan Hubert Cruzata.
People heading to the game also need to look out for extra congestion due to Critical Mass.
“It’s gonna cause mayhem throughout the city,” said James Davis.
Starting at 7:15, riders packed the streets just west of the AmericanAirlines Arena.
Drivers had to steer clear of West Flagler Street from 67th avenue to 22nd Avenue and SW 1st street from 22nd Avenue to NW 2nd avenue.
“I’m gonna take the metro rail and walk over and hopefully that will be a smooth experience,” said Davis.
Tickets are still available ranging from $125 for 400-level seats and up to $3,000 for court side.
- NBA Free Agency Just Hours Away And All Eyes Are On Durant
- Winderman: “LeBron James Has Dwyane Wade’s Ear More Than Anyone”
- Players The Miami Heat Should Make A Priority In Free Agency
- Sekou Smith: “Re-Signing Whiteside Should Be Priority No. 1 For Heat”
- D-Wade Wants To Stay With Heat But He’s Open To Offers