MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Miami Heat fans got the show they wanted Friday night during Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals at the AmericanAirlines Arena.
The Miami Heat beat the Indiana Pacers to take the trophy home again.
“It’s the heat house and what we do is we protect our house,” Tyrone Jackson.
Fans kept their spirit high even before the game began.
“Kick some Pacer butt,” said Michael Sims.
“I’m addicted to the Heat, I can’t get enough of the Heat,” exclaimed Paula Sylvester.
Fans packed the stadium.
“No more Indiana that’s it, done,” said Jackson. “Watch the beast in the East they call him LeBron James.”
Fans are looking forward to a three-peat.
“That’s all we wanna know, is who is next,” added Jackson. “Back-to-back-to-back champions I already predicted it and so shall it be done let’s go Heat!”
- Lamar Odom Regrets Affairs, Says Cocaine Helped End Career
- Helin On Dwyane Wade: “He Is A Little Frustrated In Chicago”
- Following Dramatic Win, Heat In New York To Wrap Up Brief Road Trip
- Whiteside’s Buzzer-Beating Tip-In Lifts Heat Past Pistons
- Winderman On Heat: “The Loss Of Dion Waiters Is Killing Them”