MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Miami Heat fans got the show they wanted Friday night during Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals at the AmericanAirlines Arena.
The Miami Heat beat the Indiana Pacers to take the trophy home again.
“It’s the heat house and what we do is we protect our house,” Tyrone Jackson.
Fans kept their spirit high even before the game began.
“Kick some Pacer butt,” said Michael Sims.
“I’m addicted to the Heat, I can’t get enough of the Heat,” exclaimed Paula Sylvester.
Fans packed the stadium.
“No more Indiana that’s it, done,” said Jackson. “Watch the beast in the East they call him LeBron James.”
Fans are looking forward to a three-peat.
“That’s all we wanna know, is who is next,” added Jackson. “Back-to-back-to-back champions I already predicted it and so shall it be done let’s go Heat!”
- Heat Look To Have Winning Record For First Time In Almost A Year, Host Division Rival Hawks
- Heat Hold On To Beat Pacers 112-108 In Home Opener
- Heat Celebrating 30 Years Of Basketball; Partner With Uber
- Heat Drop Season Opener 116-109 To Magic
- Heat Boast Depth And Dedication As New Season Begins In Orlando