HIALEAH (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade County’s Animal Services rescued more than 50 dogs Friday morning from a Hialeah home.
Officials said the 51 dogs were taken from the home and brought to the shelter for evaluation.
They range in size from small to medium.
According to officials, the animals need additional veterinary care.
Anyone interested in adopting the animals, should visit the shelter at 7401 NW 74 Street, Miami, FL 33166.
Adoption fees are waived for the pets.
The shelter hours are 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Florida Lost Construction, Gained Health Care Jobs During Recovery
- Dance Studio Employee Charged With Child Neglect
- WWII Vets Gather On Anniv. Of Pearl Harbor To Take Virtual Honor Flight To D.C. Memorial
- Miami Beach Police Close Off Ocean Drive While Investigating Bomb Threat
- Female Robbers Target Unsuspecting Victims Near Banks