51 Dogs Rescued From Hialeah Home Need Immediate Adoption
Get Breaking News First
Baby Births At Zoo Miami
HIALEAH (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade County’s Animal Services rescued more than 50 dogs Friday morning from a Hialeah home.
Officials said the 51 dogs were taken from the home and brought to the shelter for evaluation.
They range in size from small to medium.
According to officials, the animals need additional veterinary care.
Anyone interested in adopting the animals, should visit the shelter at 7401 NW 74 Street, Miami, FL 33166.
Adoption fees are waived for the pets.
The shelter hours are 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- New Florida Quarter To Feature The Everglades
- Cops Crack Down On Inebriated Boaters On Labor Day
- Bond Court Hearing For Pompano Beach Man Charged In Stabbing
- Key West To Honor Diana Nyad’s Record Setting Swim
- $100 Million Lawsuit Over Helicopter Crash Dismissed