HIALEAH (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade County’s Animal Services rescued more than 50 dogs Friday morning from a Hialeah home.
Officials said the 51 dogs were taken from the home and brought to the shelter for evaluation.
They range in size from small to medium.
According to officials, the animals need additional veterinary care.
Anyone interested in adopting the animals, should visit the shelter at 7401 NW 74 Street, Miami, FL 33166.
Adoption fees are waived for the pets.
The shelter hours are 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- First Medical Marijuana Dispensary In Miami Beach Set To Open
- Deputies Fatally Shoot Man Who Killed 82-Year-Old Woman
- Florida Man Found Guilty Of Killing 4 With Machete
- Suspected Florida School Shooter Appears In Court
- Florida High School Football Player Killed In Drug Deal