51 Dogs Rescued From Hialeah Home Need Immediate Adoption
Get Breaking News First
Baby Births At Zoo Miami
HIALEAH (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade County’s Animal Services rescued more than 50 dogs Friday morning from a Hialeah home.
Officials said the 51 dogs were taken from the home and brought to the shelter for evaluation.
They range in size from small to medium.
According to officials, the animals need additional veterinary care.
Anyone interested in adopting the animals, should visit the shelter at 7401 NW 74 Street, Miami, FL 33166.
Adoption fees are waived for the pets.
The shelter hours are 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Judge Considers Life Sentence For Teen Convicted Gas Station Murders
- Marlins Jose Fernandez Could Start Throwing Again
- Florida Unemployment Rate Up Slightly
- Prosecution Rests Case In Corruption Trial Of Fmr. Homestead Mayor
- No Sales Tax For Energy Saving Appliances, Products This Weekend