51 Dogs Rescued From Hialeah Home Need Immediate Adoption
Baby Births At Zoo Miami
HIALEAH (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade County’s Animal Services rescued more than 50 dogs Friday morning from a Hialeah home.
Officials said the 51 dogs were taken from the home and brought to the shelter for evaluation.
They range in size from small to medium.
According to officials, the animals need additional veterinary care.
Anyone interested in adopting the animals, should visit the shelter at 7401 NW 74 Street, Miami, FL 33166.
Adoption fees are waived for the pets.
The shelter hours are 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Deputy On Leave After Shooting At Armed Man
- Florida’s Bee Colonies On The Rise Thanks To New Program
- Dedication Planned For New Orlando VA Hospital
- Memorial Day Starts The 100 Deadliest Days For Teen Drivers
- Smart Luggage Is Making Travel Much Less Stressful