HIALEAH (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade County’s Animal Services rescued more than 50 dogs Friday morning from a Hialeah home.
Officials said the 51 dogs were taken from the home and brought to the shelter for evaluation.
They range in size from small to medium.
According to officials, the animals need additional veterinary care.
Anyone interested in adopting the animals, should visit the shelter at 7401 NW 74 Street, Miami, FL 33166.
Adoption fees are waived for the pets.
The shelter hours are 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Student Activists Head To Tallahassee With The Message “Never Again”
- Family Who Took In Confessed School Shooter Says There Were No Warning Signs
- Mentoring Matters: Baseball Legend A-Rod Teaches Real Estate To Next Generation
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School To Resume Classes On February 27th
- ‘NRA Is Not Okay’: Students Taking ‘Never Again’ Movement To Washington