HIALEAH (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade County’s Animal Services rescued more than 50 dogs Friday morning from a Hialeah home.
Officials said the 51 dogs were taken from the home and brought to the shelter for evaluation.
They range in size from small to medium.
According to officials, the animals need additional veterinary care.
Anyone interested in adopting the animals, should visit the shelter at 7401 NW 74 Street, Miami, FL 33166.
Adoption fees are waived for the pets.
The shelter hours are 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Spacewalking Astronauts Prep Station For New Parking Spot
- Teen Critically Injured In NW Miami-Dade Shooting
- Israel Police Arrest Suspect In US JCC Bomb Threats
- Several Florida Representatives To Vote ‘No’ On GOP Health Care Plan
- Crews Lower Dangling Man To Safety After Scaffolding Collapse