51 Dogs Rescued From Hialeah Home Need Immediate Adoption
Baby Births At Zoo Miami
HIALEAH (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade County’s Animal Services rescued more than 50 dogs Friday morning from a Hialeah home.
Officials said the 51 dogs were taken from the home and brought to the shelter for evaluation.
They range in size from small to medium.
According to officials, the animals need additional veterinary care.
Anyone interested in adopting the animals, should visit the shelter at 7401 NW 74 Street, Miami, FL 33166.
Adoption fees are waived for the pets.
The shelter hours are 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Ft. Lauderdale Police Looking For Missing Music Teacher
- Mom Arrested In Family Pot Bust Is A Nurse
- Florida State Beats Wake Forest In Double Overtime, 82-76
- Guard Found Shot At Work In North Miami
- Fugitive Gold Digger Arrested In Palm Beach County