HIALEAH (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade County’s Animal Services rescued more than 50 dogs Friday morning from a Hialeah home.
Officials said the 51 dogs were taken from the home and brought to the shelter for evaluation.
They range in size from small to medium.
According to officials, the animals need additional veterinary care.
Anyone interested in adopting the animals, should visit the shelter at 7401 NW 74 Street, Miami, FL 33166.
Adoption fees are waived for the pets.
The shelter hours are 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Florida DOH: 1st Infant Born With Defect After Mom Had Zika Virus
- Fiat Chrysler Gearshift Probe Finds 266 Crashes, 68 Injuries
- IKEA Recalls 29-Million Dressers, Chests
- Armed Man Prompts Miami Police Perimeter
- Judge To Rule On Cuban Migrants Found On Keys’ Lighthouse