HIALEAH (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade County’s Animal Services rescued more than 50 dogs Friday morning from a Hialeah home.
Officials said the 51 dogs were taken from the home and brought to the shelter for evaluation.
They range in size from small to medium.
According to officials, the animals need additional veterinary care.
Anyone interested in adopting the animals, should visit the shelter at 7401 NW 74 Street, Miami, FL 33166.
Adoption fees are waived for the pets.
The shelter hours are 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Exclusive: Family Of Murdered Man Begs Public For Help To Find Killer
- Zika Making National Headlines But Local Health Expert Says Nothing To Fear
- Nightmares, Trauma Follow Victims Of North Miami Police Shooting
- Tough Times For Congressman Alan Grayson
- Democrats Look To Tie Trump To Scott