HIALEAH (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade County’s Animal Services rescued more than 50 dogs Friday morning from a Hialeah home.
Officials said the 51 dogs were taken from the home and brought to the shelter for evaluation.
They range in size from small to medium.
According to officials, the animals need additional veterinary care.
Anyone interested in adopting the animals, should visit the shelter at 7401 NW 74 Street, Miami, FL 33166.
Adoption fees are waived for the pets.
The shelter hours are 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Miami Police Officer Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal At Award Ceremony
- Residents, Businesses Caught Between Political Fight Over Zika
- Miami-Dade Police Investigating Fatal Shooting Outside Shopping Center
- Tropical Storm Gaston Weakens A Little More
- Police Confirm Father, 11-Year-Old Daughter Died In Fire