PALM BEACH COUNTY (CBSMiami) – Deputies are searching for a female bandit, accused of robbing three banks in Palm Beach County.
The woman allegedly robbed a PNC Bank at 950 Northlake Blvd.on Tuesday, May 27th, a Wells Fargo Bank on May 15th and another at Sun Trust Bank on the same day, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies said in all the robberies, she hands the teller a note implying she is armed with a gun or a bomb, then demands money.
The woman got away with an undetermined amount of cash in each robbery.
In one of the robberies, she was wearing a blue t-shirt with the picture of the “Rapper-Bow Wow”, and blue jeans. In the other robberies she was wearing a white or black hooded sweatshirt.
She was described as 5’5-5’7, 150-160lbs., with black hair.
No one was hurt during the robberies.
Anyone with information regarding this robbery is asked to call PBSO or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
- Pit Bull With Broken Leg In Dire Need Of Adoption
- CBS4 Exclusive: Police Catch Teen Accused In Fatal Hit & Run After He Failed To Turn Self In
- Death Investigations In Miami & Collier Co. Appear To Be Triple Murder Suicide
- Boaters Spot Massive Whale Shark Off Miami Beach
- Trump Cheating Claims Roundly Refuted