DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Miami Dolphins center Mike Pouncey claims to have no regrets about last season’s incidents in a bullying scandal in which an NFL-sanctioned investigator identified him and two teammates as principals involved.
Pouncey talked to reporters Tuesday for the first time since the Ted Wells report implicated him, left guard Richie Incognito and right guard John Jerry as being behind alleged hazing and harassment of tackle Jonathan Martin.
On October 28, three days before the Dolphins played Cincinnati, Martin abruptly left the team after storming out of the cafeteria, and never returned. It wasn’t until the Wells report was released that Pouncey’s name was directly attached.
The NFL is waiting for him to undergo a psychiatric evaluation before issuing any discipline.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Former Dolphin WR Davone Bess Surrenders To SWAT After Standoff
- Dolphins Sign Rookie Kenyan Drake To Four-Year Deal
- Reshad Jones Reports To Dolphins Minicamp After Missing First Day
- Reshad Jones’ Contract Dispute Keeps Him Out Of Dolphins Minicamp
- Report: Dolphins Safety Reshad Jones Expected To Skip Minicamp