DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Miami Dolphins center Mike Pouncey claims to have no regrets about last season’s incidents in a bullying scandal in which an NFL-sanctioned investigator identified him and two teammates as principals involved.
Pouncey talked to reporters Tuesday for the first time since the Ted Wells report implicated him, left guard Richie Incognito and right guard John Jerry as being behind alleged hazing and harassment of tackle Jonathan Martin.
On October 28, three days before the Dolphins played Cincinnati, Martin abruptly left the team after storming out of the cafeteria, and never returned. It wasn’t until the Wells report was released that Pouncey’s name was directly attached.
The NFL is waiting for him to undergo a psychiatric evaluation before issuing any discipline.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- King On Landry- “Jarvis Is Tired Of Everybody Handing The Pats The Division Each Year”
- Hyde On Dolphins: “They Should Draft Defensive End Taco Charlton”
- Former Dolphins First Overall Pick Jake Long Announces Retirement
- Cole On Dolphins Schedule: “Opponents Aren’t Brutal But It’s A Rough Travel Schedule”
- Miami Dolphins 7-Round Mock Draft 3.0