PALM BEACH COUNTY (CBSMiami) – A bold bank robber got away with some cash from a Palm Beach County bank but this was no ordinary bank robber because the thief was a woman.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, the woman walked into the PNC Bank at 950 Northlake Blvd. at 9:26 a.m.
She handed a teller a note which implied she had a weapon.
The woman received an undetermined amount of cash and left the bank on foot.
She was wearing a blue t-shirt with the picture of the “Rapper-Bow Wow”, and blue jeans.
She was described as 5’6-5’7, 150-160lbs., with black hair.
No one was hurt during the robbery.
Anyone with information regarding this robbery is asked to call PBSO or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
- Police: School Shooting Suspect Got In Fight At Home Last November
- Coral Springs Police Chief Praises First Responders: “We Did Save Lives That Day, As Tragic As It Was”
- BSO: Armed School Resource Officer ‘Never Went In’ During Shooting
- “He Died A Hero,” Funeral Service For Stoneman Douglas Coach Aaron Feis
- Panthers Wear Patches, Hold Blood Drive In Support Of Stoneman Douglas High