NE Miami-Dade Man Hospitalized After Being Shot In Face
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
NORTHEAST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police are investigating a shooting in Northeast Miami-Dade that has left one man hospitalized.
According to investigators, police units were called to a home at 2301 South Biscayne River Drive around 3:00 a.m. When they arrived, they found a man suffering from an apparent gunshot wound to the face.
He was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Ryder Trauma Center in critical condition.
It’s unclear who shot the unidentified man, however, police said they are investigating the possibility of it being a domestic related incident.
- Critical Mass Cyclist Charged After Challenging Cop
- Lobster Mini-Season Begins At Midnight
- CBS4 Investigates: Alarm Scam Dupes More Customers
- South Florida City Stops Mosquito Sprays To Protect Endangered Bat
- Retired Fireboat Captain & Mourning Father Wants Mayor Recalled