NORTHEAST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police are investigating a shooting in Northeast Miami-Dade that has left one man hospitalized.
According to investigators, police units were called to a home at 2301 South Biscayne River Drive around 3:00 a.m. When they arrived, they found a man suffering from an apparent gunshot wound to the face.
He was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Ryder Trauma Center in critical condition.
It’s unclear who shot the unidentified man, however, police said they are investigating the possibility of it being a domestic related incident.
- No One Hurt In Piper Plane Crash Near Sawgrass Exwy
- 8 People Struck By Car On Florida’s Panhandle
- Federal Judge Hands Down $33 Million Malpractice Judgment
- Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen To Retire From Congress After Term Is Up
- More Than 8,000 Nuisance Gators Nabbed In Florida In 2016