NE Miami-Dade Man Hospitalized After Being Shot In Face
South Florida Crime
NORTHEAST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police are investigating a shooting in Northeast Miami-Dade that has left one man hospitalized.
According to investigators, police units were called to a home at 2301 South Biscayne River Drive around 3:00 a.m. When they arrived, they found a man suffering from an apparent gunshot wound to the face.
He was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Ryder Trauma Center in critical condition.
It’s unclear who shot the unidentified man, however, police said they are investigating the possibility of it being a domestic related incident.
- New App Helps Log Possessions In Case Of A Burglary
- 15-Year Old Shot During Dispute In NW Dade
- Child Caught In Flying Bounce House Speaks Out
- Store Owner Fights Back Against Half A Dozen Thieves
- Body Found Near Marina Is That Of Missing Boater