NE Miami-Dade Man Hospitalized After Being Shot In Face
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
NORTHEAST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police are investigating a shooting in Northeast Miami-Dade that has left one man hospitalized.
According to investigators, police units were called to a home at 2301 South Biscayne River Drive around 3:00 a.m. When they arrived, they found a man suffering from an apparent gunshot wound to the face.
He was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Ryder Trauma Center in critical condition.
It’s unclear who shot the unidentified man, however, police said they are investigating the possibility of it being a domestic related incident.
- Police Release New Images Of Subjects Who Allegedly Beat & Robbed Man
- BSO Detectives Search For Victims Of Seductive Serial Burglar
- The Home Depot Reports 56-Million Payment Cards Impacted By Breach
- Arrest Made In Davie Woman’s Murder
- Miami-Dade Commissioners Vote On Budget