NORTHEAST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police are investigating a shooting in Northeast Miami-Dade that has left one man hospitalized.
According to investigators, police units were called to a home at 2301 South Biscayne River Drive around 3:00 a.m. When they arrived, they found a man suffering from an apparent gunshot wound to the face.
He was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Ryder Trauma Center in critical condition.
It’s unclear who shot the unidentified man, however, police said they are investigating the possibility of it being a domestic related incident.
- Undocumented Immigrants In Homestead Terrified & Troubled By Trump’s Actions
- Men Posing As Police Bust Into NW Miami-Dade Home & Rob Family At Gunpoint
- Father & Son Accused Of Shoddy Work When Handling Remains Of Dead
- Parents Of Pulse Victim On Concealed Carry Bills: ‘More Guns In More Places Not A Solution’
- Homeland Security Rolls Out Immigration Rules As New Trump Travel Ban Expected