NORTHEAST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police are investigating a shooting in Northeast Miami-Dade that has left one man hospitalized.
According to investigators, police units were called to a home at 2301 South Biscayne River Drive around 3:00 a.m. When they arrived, they found a man suffering from an apparent gunshot wound to the face.
He was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Ryder Trauma Center in critical condition.
It’s unclear who shot the unidentified man, however, police said they are investigating the possibility of it being a domestic related incident.
- Assisted Living Facility Owners Charged In Kickback Scheme
- Davie Police Need Help Finding Missing Man
- Millions Approved To Rebuild Beach Dunes Damaged By Matthew
- GOP Grapples With Trump Factor On Hispanic Vote
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Closes Congo River Rapids Raft Ride