NORTHEAST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police are investigating a shooting in Northeast Miami-Dade that has left one man hospitalized.
According to investigators, police units were called to a home at 2301 South Biscayne River Drive around 3:00 a.m. When they arrived, they found a man suffering from an apparent gunshot wound to the face.
He was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Ryder Trauma Center in critical condition.
It’s unclear who shot the unidentified man, however, police said they are investigating the possibility of it being a domestic related incident.
- ‘Alex’s Death Could Have Been Prevented’: Victim’s Dad At March For Our Lives In Parkland
- Tens Of Thousands Take Part In March For Our Lives Parkland
- ‘The Adults Need To Make A Decision’: Supt. Carvalho On March For Our Lives
- March For Our Lives Event Draws Crowd On Miami Beach
- Half A Million To Send Message At DC March For Our Lives Event