NORTHEAST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police are investigating a shooting in Northeast Miami-Dade that has left one man hospitalized.
According to investigators, police units were called to a home at 2301 South Biscayne River Drive around 3:00 a.m. When they arrived, they found a man suffering from an apparent gunshot wound to the face.
He was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Ryder Trauma Center in critical condition.
It’s unclear who shot the unidentified man, however, police said they are investigating the possibility of it being a domestic related incident.
- Killer Crocodile Snatches Dog Near Key Biscayne Pond
- Sand Artists Sculpt In International Competition In Key West
- Wade, Haslem Attend Sneaker Store’s Grand Opening
- Gunshot Victim Found Laying On Sidewalk Survives
- Boca Man Killed Crossing Street In New York