NORTHEAST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police are investigating a shooting in Northeast Miami-Dade that has left one man hospitalized.
According to investigators, police units were called to a home at 2301 South Biscayne River Drive around 3:00 a.m. When they arrived, they found a man suffering from an apparent gunshot wound to the face.
He was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Ryder Trauma Center in critical condition.
It’s unclear who shot the unidentified man, however, police said they are investigating the possibility of it being a domestic related incident.
- ATM Ripped Out Of Bank’s Drive-Thru Lane
- Hialeah Home Near School Hid Marijuana Grow Operation
- Miami Beach Makes Changes In Wake Of Deadly Barcelona Attack
- VP Pence To Meet With Venezuelan Exiles In Doral
- What You Can Do With Your Leftover Eclipse Glasses