NORTHEAST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police are investigating a shooting in Northeast Miami-Dade that has left one man hospitalized.
According to investigators, police units were called to a home at 2301 South Biscayne River Drive around 3:00 a.m. When they arrived, they found a man suffering from an apparent gunshot wound to the face.
He was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Ryder Trauma Center in critical condition.
It’s unclear who shot the unidentified man, however, police said they are investigating the possibility of it being a domestic related incident.
- Trump Plans To Continue Twitter Comments As President
- “Grave Digger” Driver Injured During Stunt
- Widow Of Pulse Nightclub Gunman Due Back In Court
- Teacher Killed In Rip Current
- Grandmother Charged In Death Of Four Month Old