NORTHEAST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police are investigating a shooting in Northeast Miami-Dade that has left one man hospitalized.
According to investigators, police units were called to a home at 2301 South Biscayne River Drive around 3:00 a.m. When they arrived, they found a man suffering from an apparent gunshot wound to the face.
He was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Ryder Trauma Center in critical condition.
It’s unclear who shot the unidentified man, however, police said they are investigating the possibility of it being a domestic related incident.
- Family, Friends Bid Final Farewell To Marlins Ace Jose Fernandez
- Pollution From Fertilizer Plant Found In Water
- Christmas Shopping Already Done For 1 Million Americans
- Fans Pay Tribute To Fernandez As Marlins Head To Play Nationals
- Parents Outraged After Toddler Dies In Day Care Van