MIAMI (CBSMiami) — A day after they made it official, the South Florida pastor who wed the couple, posted a picture of himself with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
The couple tied the knot Saturday, May 24th in Florence, Italy.
The rapper and reality star were ,married by Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr. from North Miami, according to the Sun-Sentinel.
Click here to view pictures leading up the couple’s wedding.
Wilkerson runs a ministry out of Trinity Church which has locations in Miami Gardens and North Miami. He calls the couple his friends.
On Sunday, CBS4 spoke with some of the church’s members about the big news.
“Hopefully that will lead to them having a very blessed marriage. Hopefully it turns out well for them,” said Joshua Robinson who attends Trinity Church.
“I want to say congratulations and they’re a role model to the church, “ said Andrew Dumas who also attends the church.
It is the first marriage for West, and the third for Kardashian.
TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Miami Springs Team Wins People’s Choice For Best Burger At SOBE Wine & Food Festival
- SOBE Wine & Food Festival Tents Host Trade Day Before Public Opening
- ‘Moonlight’ Stars Get Ready For The Oscars
- SOBE Wine & Food Fest Kicks Off With Incredible Italian Cuisine
- Taste Of The Town: Mimi’s Ravioli Brings Slice Of Italy To Hollywood