TALLAHASSEE (CBSMiami/AP) — The Florida Lotto jackpot rose to $3 million after no one matched the winning numbers in Saturday’s drawing.
Lottery officials said Sunday that 35 tickets matched five numbers to win $3,681 each. Another 1,691 tickets matched four numbers for $61 each and 33,956 tickets matched three numbers for $5 each.
The winning Florida Lotto numbers selected Saturday were 3-6-17-19-45-48.
TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Rainy Weather Puts Damper On Memorial Day Celebrations In Miami Beach
- Neighbors Hear Gunfire, Police Find Body Near Canal In Miami Gardens
- Miami Police Investigating Deadly Motorcycle Crash On Rickenbacker Exit Ramp
- Subtropical Storm Alberto Turns North-Northwest, No Change In Strength
- One Person Shot In North Miami Beach Home Invasion