TALLAHASSEE (CBSMiami/AP) — No big winners were reported in the “Mega Money” game.
No tickets matched all four numbers plus the Mega Ball, meaning the jackpot for Tuesday’s drawing will be $900,000.
Florida Lottery officials said Saturday that five tickets won $1,145.50 for picking 4-of-4; 39 tickets won $321.50 each for picking 3-of-4 plus the Mega Ball number; 1,074 tickets won $34.50 each for picking 3-of-4; 1,302 tickets won $20 each for picking 2-of-4 plus the Mega Ball; 9,571 tickets won $2.50 each for matching one number plus the Mega Ball; 27,067 tickets won $2 each for picking 2-of-4; and 21,584 won a free Quick Pick ticket for matching the Mega Ball.
The numbers drawn Friday night were 1-3-10-25 and the Mega Ball was 08.
Four “Fantasy 5” game players selected all five winning numbers to win a jackpot worth $57,631.32 each.
The winning tickets were purchased in Longwood, Pace, Port St. Lucie and Jacksonville.
The 300 tickets matching four numbers won $123.50 each. Another 9,854 tickets matching three numbers won $10.50 each, and 98,580 tickets won a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Friday night were 3-17-18-19-34.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Thousands Line Up For Free Holiday Food Baskets In Little Havana
- Meningitis Suspected Cause Of 2 Children’s Deaths At Downtown Miami Daycare Center
- Broward County Commissioners Take First Step Towards Suing Drug Companies Over Opioid Crisis
- Terminated Firefighters Fight To Keep Their Jobs After Racist Incident
- 3 Florida Men Charged With Animal Cruelty For Dragging Shark With Speed Boat