MIAMI (CBSMIAMI) — Federal investigators are looking for a man accused of robbing a bank in Fort Lauderdale on Saturday.
According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the man entered a Bank of America branch located at 3030 Davie Boulevard.
He allegedly demanded money from a bank employee while customers were inside.
The robber was able to get away. The man allegedly took money but officials have not disclosed how much.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information is urged to call the FBI at (305) 944-9101.
- “He Died A Hero,” Funeral Service For Stoneman Douglas Coach Aaron Feis
- NRA’s Wayne LaPierre Hits Democrats, Media On Gun Control
- Stoneman Douglas Teachers Preparing For Emotional Return To School
- Police: School Shooting Suspect Got In Fight At Home Last November
- BSO: Armed School Resource Officer ‘Never Went In’ During Shooting