MIAMI (CBSMIAMI) — Federal investigators are looking for a man accused of robbing a bank in Fort Lauderdale on Saturday.
According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the man entered a Bank of America branch located at 3030 Davie Boulevard.
He allegedly demanded money from a bank employee while customers were inside.
The robber was able to get away. The man allegedly took money but officials have not disclosed how much.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information is urged to call the FBI at (305) 944-9101.
- Man Died After Becoming Trapped Under Lawnmower In Pond
- Davie Police: Alligator Spotted Feeding On Human Remains Found In Canal
- Police Have Four In Custody Following NW Dade Officer-Involved Shooting
- Vigil Held At Cincinnati Zoo Amid Protests Over Slain Gorilla
- Post-Tropical Cyclone Bonnie Continues To Dump Heavy Rainfall