MIAMI (CBSMIAMI) — Federal investigators are looking for a man accused of robbing a bank in Fort Lauderdale on Saturday.
According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the man entered a Bank of America branch located at 3030 Davie Boulevard.
He allegedly demanded money from a bank employee while customers were inside.
The robber was able to get away. The man allegedly took money but officials have not disclosed how much.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information is urged to call the FBI at (305) 944-9101.
- Family Members Rush To Hospital After Several Shot At MLK Day Celebration
- Bikers Race Through Streets For “Wheels Up, Guns Down” Amid Crackdown
- Several People Shot During MLK Day Celebration
- Men Working Underground In Key Largo Collapse, Die
- Owners Of ‘The Greatest Show On Earth’ Hold Press Conference To Discuss Its End