MIAMI (CBSMIAMI) — Federal investigators are looking for a man accused of robbing a bank in Fort Lauderdale on Saturday.
According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the man entered a Bank of America branch located at 3030 Davie Boulevard.
He allegedly demanded money from a bank employee while customers were inside.
The robber was able to get away. The man allegedly took money but officials have not disclosed how much.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information is urged to call the FBI at (305) 944-9101.
- Obama Boosts Clinton; Kaine Mocks Trump
- Family Depressed After Ruling Clears BSO Deputy In Shooting Death Of Man With Air Rifle
- Toddler Shot, Killed In Dania Beach By Father
- Health Officials: 4 New Possible Cases Of Non-Travel Related Zika In Dade, Broward
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott To Chair Trump Super PAC