MIAMI (CBSMIAMI) — Federal investigators are looking for a man accused of robbing a bank in Fort Lauderdale on Saturday.
According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the man entered a Bank of America branch located at 3030 Davie Boulevard.
He allegedly demanded money from a bank employee while customers were inside.
The robber was able to get away. The man allegedly took money but officials have not disclosed how much.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information is urged to call the FBI at (305) 944-9101.
- Florida Department Of Corrections Officer Dead In Coconut Creek Traffic Accident
- Stolen MSD Memorial Items Back In Safe Hands
- Local Congresswoman On Immigration: ‘I’ve Never Seen A Policy More Vile, More Revolting’
- Trump’s Immigration Policy Comes Under Fire
- Rapper XXXTentacion Shot Dead In Apparent Robbery