MIAMI (CBSMiami) – An American Airlines flight from Los Angeles to Miami had to be diverted Thursday due to an unruly passenger on board.
Officials with the airline said flight 1488 landed in Phoenix where the passenger was removed from the flight.
Video, taken by a passenger, shows police officers boarding the plane and a man in the back of the plane yelling “stop”.
He continues to scream and yell incoherently and then finally loudly shouts “No” and “Stop” as they remove him from the plane.
Other passengers on board didn’t know what to make of the ruckus.
No one was injured and there are no details on why the passenger was being unruly.
The flight continued on to Miami without any further issues.
Flight 1488 arrived in Miami just before 10 p.m. Thursday night.
- FPL Shows Off Storm Preparations Ahead Of Hurricane Season
- Exclusive: Surveillance Shows Tense Moments After Banquet Hall Shooting
- Financial Issues Force LGBT’s World OutGames To Cancel Events
- Politicians, Locals Work To Restore Everglades Ecosystem
- South Florida Gets Ready For Influx Of Memorial Day Revelers