MIAMI (CBSMiami) – An American Airlines flight from Los Angeles to Miami had to be diverted Thursday due to an unruly passenger on board.
Officials with the airline said flight 1488 landed in Phoenix where the passenger was removed from the flight.
Video, taken by a passenger, shows police officers boarding the plane and a man in the back of the plane yelling “stop”.
He continues to scream and yell incoherently and then finally loudly shouts “No” and “Stop” as they remove him from the plane.
Other passengers on board didn’t know what to make of the ruckus.
No one was injured and there are no details on why the passenger was being unruly.
The flight continued on to Miami without any further issues.
Flight 1488 arrived in Miami just before 10 p.m. Thursday night.
- “He Died A Hero,” Funeral Service For Stoneman Douglas Coach Aaron Feis
- BSO: Armed School Resource Officer ‘Never Went In’ During Shooting
- Panthers Wear Patches, Hold Blood Drive In Support Of Stoneman Douglas High
- Judge: Miami Marlins Breached Contract With County
- Trump Considers Arming Teachers, Politicos & Law Enforcement Say Not So Fast