MIAMI (CBSMiami) – An American Airlines flight from Los Angeles to Miami had to be diverted Thursday due to an unruly passenger on board.
Officials with the airline said flight 1488 landed in Phoenix where the passenger was removed from the flight.
Video, taken by a passenger, shows police officers boarding the plane and a man in the back of the plane yelling “stop”.
He continues to scream and yell incoherently and then finally loudly shouts “No” and “Stop” as they remove him from the plane.
Other passengers on board didn’t know what to make of the ruckus.
No one was injured and there are no details on why the passenger was being unruly.
The flight continued on to Miami without any further issues.
Flight 1488 arrived in Miami just before 10 p.m. Thursday night.
- Davie Police: Alligator Spotted Feeding On Human Remains Found In Canal
- Police Have Four In Custody Following NW Dade Officer-Involved Shooting
- Vigil Held At Cincinnati Zoo Amid Protests Over Slain Gorilla
- Post-Tropical Cyclone Bonnie Continues To Dump Heavy Rainfall
- No Bond For Man Accused Of Shooting At Cop