MIAMI (CBSMiami) — One Heat fan got the White Hot Heat experience in his own Cutler Bay home.
The Heat dancers and Burnie hosted a block party at the home of Heat season ticket holder and White Hot Heat super fan Martin Masferrer on Friday, May 23rd.
“It feels great to be a Heat fan…I love it,” said Masferrer.
The party’s purpose is to celebrate Masferrer and his family’s loyalty and dedication to the team.
Masferrer submitted photos of his home and Heat gear in an effort to win the White Hot Heat Fan contest.
Masferrer’s home and office are decked out with Heat gear, including a statue of LeBron James, that show his support for the team and their quest for a three-peat.
“We’re going to go all the way,” said Masferrer, “we got it.”
Masferrer is described as a die hard fan who gets his entire family involved in his love of the team.
The Heat mania is certainly a Masferrer family affair.
Masferrer’s son, Martin Jr., has a Heat logo painted on his wall, Heat blanket in his room, hats and all.
- Heat’s Justise Winslow Looking For Bigger Role In Second NBA Season
- New-Look Heat Open Training Camp With Same Goals In Mind
- Hyde On Fernandez: “He Was Somebody That Everyone Had A Thread Into”
- Heat President Pat Riley Believes Bosh Career In Miami Is Over
- Heat’s Dragic Very Upset After Hearing Latest Bosh News