MIAMI (CBSMiami) — One Heat fan got the White Hot Heat experience in his own Cutler Bay home.
The Heat dancers and Burnie hosted a block party at the home of Heat season ticket holder and White Hot Heat super fan Martin Masferrer on Friday, May 23rd.
“It feels great to be a Heat fan…I love it,” said Masferrer.
The party’s purpose is to celebrate Masferrer and his family’s loyalty and dedication to the team.
Masferrer submitted photos of his home and Heat gear in an effort to win the White Hot Heat Fan contest.
Masferrer’s home and office are decked out with Heat gear, including a statue of LeBron James, that show his support for the team and their quest for a three-peat.
“We’re going to go all the way,” said Masferrer, “we got it.”
Masferrer is described as a die hard fan who gets his entire family involved in his love of the team.
The Heat mania is certainly a Masferrer family affair.
Masferrer’s son, Martin Jr., has a Heat logo painted on his wall, Heat blanket in his room, hats and all.
- Chris Bosh To Appear As Studio Analyst On New TNT NBA Series
- Hassan Whiteside One Of Many D-League Success Stories
- Mannix On Heat & Trade Deadline: “They’re Buyers, No Question”
- Potential Miami Heat Trade Deadline Deals: Terrance Jones Rental
- LOOK: Dwyane Wade Spent All-Star Weekend Having A Blast With Chris Bosh