Heat Hosts White Hot Heat Event At Super Fan’s Home
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — One Heat fan got the White Hot Heat experience in his own Cutler Bay home.
The Heat dancers and Burnie hosted a block party at the home of Heat season ticket holder and White Hot Heat super fan Martin Masferrer on Friday, May 23rd.
“It feels great to be a Heat fan…I love it,” said Masferrer.
The party’s purpose is to celebrate Masferrer and his family’s loyalty and dedication to the team.
Masferrer submitted photos of his home and Heat gear in an effort to win the White Hot Heat Fan contest.
Masferrer’s home and office are decked out with Heat gear, including a statue of LeBron James, that show his support for the team and their quest for a three-peat.
“We’re going to go all the way,” said Masferrer, “we got it.”
Masferrer is described as a die hard fan who gets his entire family involved in his love of the team.
The Heat mania is certainly a Masferrer family affair.
Masferrer’s son, Martin Jr., has a Heat logo painted on his wall, Heat blanket in his room, hats and all.
- Broussard: ‘Nobody’s Going to Throw Big Money’ at Dwyane Wade
- Dragic, Heat Agree On 5-Year Deal Worth $90 Million
- Miami Heat on Cusp of Locking Down Dragic and Wade?
- Mannix: Until Wade Signs Elsewhere, ‘I’m Just Not Gonna Believe It’
- Report: Dwyane Wade Met With Micky Arison