PALM BEACH (CBSMiami/AP) – The Breakers Hotel, a famed hotel in Palm Beach, known as a favorite retreat for the rich and famous, now has a small PR problem.
A Rivera Beach woman was arrested early Wednesday morning at the hotel on a charge of prostitution while the guest she visited was also arrested.
Palm Beach police say a 55-year-old man from Texas admitted paying $230 in exchange for sex with the 31-year-old Riviera Beach prostitute. Officers were dispatched after a report of a suspicious car with three men in it in a parking lot at the historic hotel.
The hotel guest was arrested on charges of soliciting another to commit prostitution.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Kaine: ‘We Know How Critical Florida Is Going To Be’
- Teen Organizes Community Luncheon To Help Bridge Divide Between Police & Citizens
- Florida Health Dept.: 2 New Possible Locally Acquired Zika Cases
- Day 2 Of Digging At Townhome Of Woman Who Vanished Over 30 Years Ago
- Coast Guard Locates Missing Boaters Off Key West