WATSON ISLAND (CBSMiami) – Buzz about the Biebs was swirling at Miami Senior High’s prom Friday night after reports that superstar Justin Bieber might attend.
“There are people who are saying he’s coming, people who are saying that he couldn’t get a ticket, others saying there were scheduling issues,” said student Maria Espinal. “I personally think he’s not gonna show up because he’s got better things to do with his time.”
Turns out, Bieber bailed on the party and reportedly opted to spend the weekend in the South of France.
His rumored date, Yovanna Ventura, showed up at Jungle Island without Bieber on her arm. She avoided media cameras and questions about Bieber, but did change her dress mid-party and told CBS4 she was wearing luxury brand Dolce & Gabbanna.
Rumors about Justin showing up to prom started after Ventura posted pictures with the mega star on Instagram.
The singer posted a picture of himself Friday night from the South of France, where he’s reportedly partying it up for the Cannes Film Festival. Could he also be in Europe for Kimyayes wedding?
- Miami-Made ‘Moonlight’ Wins Best Picture At Academy Awards
- Trump Jabs Fly At Oscars, Kimmel Kills In Lighthearted Affair
- Judge Wapner, Star Of ‘The People’s Court,’ Passes Away At 97
- ‘Twister’ Actor Bill Paxton Dies At Age 61
- Miami Springs Team Wins People’s Choice For Best Burger At SOBE Wine & Food Festival