FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami/AP) — A new flight will debut this fall between Fort Lauderdale and Las Vegas.
JetBlue Airways officials say the nonstop service begins Oct. 29.
Flights from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport will leave at 7:30 p.m. and arrive at McCarran International Airport at 10 p.m. The return flight leaves Las Vegas at 11 p.m. and arrives in Florida at 6:30 a.m. the next day.
The airline is offering special sales prices for the tickets through May 26. Tickets are $129 each way for travel through December 16.
JetBlue says the new flights are part of an ongoing effort to ramp up its presence in South Florida.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Security Experts Warn ’10 Concerts’ Post On Facebook Could Open Up Users To Exploits
- App Reveals Miami’s Top Distracted Roads
- Freckled Face Fad Has Some Opting For Tattoos
- United To Offer Bumped Flyers Up To $10K After Video Flap
- Chipotle Warns Customers To Check Card For ‘Unauthorized Activity’