TALLAHASSEE (CBSMiami) – Did you purchase a Florida Lotto ticket in Hollywood? How about a “Fantasy 5” ticket in North Lauderdale? If so, you may have some spare cash you didn’t have Wednesday morning.
One lotto player matched all six Florida Lotto numbers earning the ticket holder, which was purchased in Hollywood, a jackpot of $47 million, lottery officials said.
A total of 28tickets matched five numbers to win $4,602 each; 1,631 tickets matched four numbers for $67.50 each; and 32,322 tickets matched three numbers for $5 each.
The winning Florida Lotto numbers selected Wednesday: 10-12-23-34-38-53.
One “Fantasy 5” player purchased a ticket in North Lauderdale which matched all five winning numbers.
The jackpot for the winning ticket totals $228,787.44.
The 395 tickets matching four numbers won $93 each. Another 10,304 tickets matching three numbers won $10 each, and 100,833 tickets won a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Wednesday night were 05-06-15-21-30.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2013 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- President Trump Says He Is Not Considering Firing Robert Mueller
- Key West Woman Arrested After Misusing 911 And Fleeing From Police For Over 50 Miles
- Power Outage At Atlanta International Airport Halts Flights Across The Country
- Over 300 Passengers Return From Cruise With Stomach Issues
- Report: Ambushed US Soldier La David Johnson Wasn’t Captured In Niger