MIAMI (CBSMiami/AP) — The FBI is searching for a man they believed robbed from nine TD Banks in Florida.
Authorities said the string of robberies began Dec. 29 in Vero Beach, with the most recent taking place April 21 in Port Orange. Other TD Bank robberies the FBI says were committed by the same man were in Lighthouse Point, Orlando, Longwood, Winter Haven, Lauderhill, Melbourne and Lakeland.
The suspect is described as a white male, between 6 feet and 6-foot-2, and weighing about 200 pounds. In some bank photos he is bald, but also often wears a hat and sunglasses.
Anyone with information should call local police or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-423-8477. A cash reward is available for information leading to an arrest.
TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Adults, Children Displaced Due To Blaze At Miami Complex
- Justin Timberlake Invited Back To Perform At Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Vigil Held In Tampa For Three Murder Victims As Police Search For Possible Serial Killer
- Bergdahl Sentencing Delayed Until Wednesday
- Florida Congresswoman Introducing Legislation To Ensure Safety In Nursing Homes After Natural Disasters