‘Shield’ Actor Jace Arrested In Wife’s Death
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities say “The Shield” actor Michael Jace has been arrested on suspicion of homicide after his wife was found shot to death in their Los Angeles home.
Officer Chris No says police arrived at the couple’s home in the Hyde Park neighborhood around 8:30 p.m. Monday after a report of shots fired.
Officials say 40-year-old April Jace was found dead inside.
No says that 51-year-old Michael Jace was taken into custody and booked early Tuesday on suspicion of homicide. He is being held on $1 million bail.
Jace played police officers in the TV series “The Shield” and “Southland” and had roles in “Forrest Gump” and “Planet of the Apes.”
Jace and his wife were married nine years and have children.
Calls seeking comment from Jace’s agent and manager were not immediately returned.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Hackers Warn Not To Release ‘The Interview’ In Any Form
- Kid Rock To Perform Pre-Race Concert At Daytona 500
- “Annie” With A Modern Twist On The Big Screen
- Companies’ Data Security In Question After Sony Hack
- Film Festival Flick Shines Light On Obscure Haitian Martial Art