‘Shield’ Actor Jace Arrested In Wife’s Death
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities say “The Shield” actor Michael Jace has been arrested on suspicion of homicide after his wife was found shot to death in their Los Angeles home.
Officer Chris No says police arrived at the couple’s home in the Hyde Park neighborhood around 8:30 p.m. Monday after a report of shots fired.
Officials say 40-year-old April Jace was found dead inside.
No says that 51-year-old Michael Jace was taken into custody and booked early Tuesday on suspicion of homicide. He is being held on $1 million bail.
Jace played police officers in the TV series “The Shield” and “Southland” and had roles in “Forrest Gump” and “Planet of the Apes.”
Jace and his wife were married nine years and have children.
Calls seeking comment from Jace’s agent and manager were not immediately returned.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- TOTT: Sunny Isles Eatery Offers Patrons Clean Eating Cuisine
- Frozen Ride To Replace Maelstrom At EPCOT
- ‘People’s Choice Awards 2015′ Returns Live Jan. 7
- Trend Tracker® Talks Music Success With DJ Tracy Young
- Seinfeld Says Rivers Was To Be In Series