MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you’re planning a trip to SeaWorld Orlando or Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay this summer it’s going to cost you a little more.
On Monday ticket prices went up $3 to $95 before tax for a one day admission. That’s a buck less than what you’ll pay for a one day admission to either of Universal Orlando’s two theme parks. It’s also a dollar less than a one day admission ticket to Disney’s EPCOT, Animal Kingdom and Studios theme parks. A one day admission to Disney’s Magic Kingdom is four bucks more.
Prices for multi-day and multi-park tickets at Busch Gardens, SeaWorld and Aquatica are also going up.
Disney and Universal raised their ticket prices earlier this year.
But there are ways to save money if you plan to go to SeaWorld or Busch Gardens. Their latest promotions are aimed at getting customers to buy tickets in advance and visiting on less-busy weekdays.
Prices for advance-purchase “Any Day” tickets start at $80 and advance-purchase “Weekday Tickets” are $65.
- Flood Watch Issued In South Florida As Subtropical Storm Alberto Chugs Toward Gulf
- Soggy Weekend Ahead Thanks To Subtropical Storm Alberto
- Traffic Nightmare Ahead For Miami Beach During Memorial Day Weekend
- Publix Suspends Political Contributions Amid Protester “Die-in”
- Fight Leads To Gunfire At Pembroke Lakes Mall