MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The second half of the weekend will feature a nice weather forecast, but it will remain windy.
High pressure will continue to influence the weather pattern allowing for a strong northeasterly breeze Sunday. Winds will be between 15 and 20 mph. On the water, the winds will reach 20 knots and the waterways will be a little choppy in exposed areas. A small craft advisory is in effect.
The strong breeze will also result in rip currents at the beaches.
High temperatures Sunday will reach 84 degrees in many areas and low humidity.
There will be plenty of sunshine through the afternoon with a few clouds at times.
Sunday night will be breezy with lows in the lower 70s.
The work week will be warm with a mixture of sunshine and clouds. However, the humidity will begin to creep up by the middle and end of the week.
Otherwise, no major changes are expected in the forecast the next few days.
You can follow @bayscroggins on Twitter or “like” Meteorologist Bay Scroggins for more weather updates.
- Homicide Investigation At NE Dade Warehouse
- Police Use of Social Media Expanding & It’s Raising New Concerns
- 7 Earth-Size Planets Found In Habitable Zone Outside Our Solar System
- Anti-Trump Protesters Take Fight To Local Leaders Who Didn’t Hold Town Hall
- Trump Administration Lifts Federal Guidelines On Transgender Student Bathroom Protections