MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The second half of the weekend will feature a nice weather forecast, but it will remain windy.
High pressure will continue to influence the weather pattern allowing for a strong northeasterly breeze Sunday. Winds will be between 15 and 20 mph. On the water, the winds will reach 20 knots and the waterways will be a little choppy in exposed areas. A small craft advisory is in effect.
The strong breeze will also result in rip currents at the beaches.
High temperatures Sunday will reach 84 degrees in many areas and low humidity.
There will be plenty of sunshine through the afternoon with a few clouds at times.
Sunday night will be breezy with lows in the lower 70s.
The work week will be warm with a mixture of sunshine and clouds. However, the humidity will begin to creep up by the middle and end of the week.
Otherwise, no major changes are expected in the forecast the next few days.
You can follow @bayscroggins on Twitter or “like” Meteorologist Bay Scroggins for more weather updates.
- Minnesota Lt. Gov. Tina Smith Named To Fill Franken Seat
- Google’s Top Searches For 2017: Matt Lauer, Hurricane Irma And More
- Closing Arguments Wednesday In Third ‘Baby Lollipops’ Murder Trial
- Health Officials To Visit Downtown Day Care After 2 Children Died
- Text Message Raise Questions About FBI Employees’ Political Bias