BOSTON (CBSMiami/AP) — A flight headed to Miami returned to Boston due to the smell of burning bread crumbs.
An American Airlines spokeswoman said passengers on board flight 1532 that left Boston at 6:36 a.m. Sunday, May 18th smelled smoke.
The plane returned to Logan International Airport at 7:10 a.m. and the smell was found to be from burning bread crumbs. The oven was cleaned and the flight took off again at 8:20 a.m.
Aboard the plane were 150 passengers and five crew members.
TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Two Dead After Car Slams Into Bus Full Of Students
- SOBE Losing Memorial Day Weekend Crowds To Violence & Police Presence
- Miami-Dade Police Release Sketch Of Man Who Robbed & Sexually Assaulted 3 People
- Police: Stabbed Teens Turn Out To Be Possible Suspects, Not Victims
- Dolphins’ Koa Misi Involved In Club Fight In Ft. Lauderdale