BOSTON (CBSMiami/AP) — A flight headed to Miami returned to Boston due to the smell of burning bread crumbs.
An American Airlines spokeswoman said passengers on board flight 1532 that left Boston at 6:36 a.m. Sunday, May 18th smelled smoke.
The plane returned to Logan International Airport at 7:10 a.m. and the smell was found to be from burning bread crumbs. The oven was cleaned and the flight took off again at 8:20 a.m.
Aboard the plane were 150 passengers and five crew members.
TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Parts Of Aventura Under Precautionary Boil Water Order
- Coral Springs Police Arrest Serial Sexual Battery Suspect, Who Then Confessed
- Diet Soda, Sweeteners Can Still Cause Diabetes, Study Finds
- It’s A Boy! Duchess Kate Delivers Royal Baby No. 3
- Endangered Key Deer Fawn Rescued From Big Pine Key Brush Fire