MIAMI (CBSMiami)– The search is on for a 9-year old who went missing near Tampa and is considered to be endangered.
According to police, Felicia Williams went missing Friday, May 16th.
She was last seen in the 8900 block of Tanglewood Place in Temple Terrace.
Williams was wearing a black and green striped shirt, blue jeans and black shoes.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Florida Department of Law Enforcement at 813-989-7111.
- Pit Bull With Broken Leg In Dire Need Of Adoption
- CBS4 Exclusive: Police Catch Teen Accused In Fatal Hit & Run After He Failed To Turn Self In
- Death Investigations In Miami & Collier Co. Appear To Be Triple Murder Suicide
- Boaters Spot Massive Whale Shark Off Miami Beach
- Trump Cheating Claims Roundly Refuted