MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) — A telenovela star was arrested after she allegedly hit a club bouncer with a champagne glass .
According to Miami Beach Police, Ahrid Hannaley was arrested Wednesday, May 14th at a Miami Beach nightclub.
Hannaley allegedly attempted to enter a VIP area in Wall night club, located in the W Hotel, when she was confronted by Lee Mcleod, a bouncer at the club.
Mcleod told Hannaley she was not allowed in the area because she was not an invited guest.
She then attempted to walk past the him but Mcleod blocked her way, according to an arrest report.
Hannaley then allegedly told the bouncer, “You don’t know who I am,” and tried to “shoulder” her way into the area but she was blocked again by Mcleod.
The report says she then struck Mcleod in the forehead with a champagne glass, causing it to shatter and leave a gash on his face.
Club security separated the two after the alleged incident.
There are no independent witnesses to the incident, according to the report.
Mcleod was taken to the hospital and given stitches.
Hannaley is facing a charge of aggravated battery.
According to IMDB, she has starred in telenovelas like”Marido En Alquiler,” “Corazon Apasionado,” “Punto Muerte,” and “La Rosa De Guadalupe.”
- Madonna Slams Trump At Miami Show, Raises $7.5M For Africa
- Two Titans Of The Design World Unveil Bal Harbour Collaboration During Art Basel
- Castro’s Death Celebrations Collide With Art Basel Miami
- Perez Art Museum Miami Hosts Argentine Artist Julio Le Parc
- ‘La La Land’ Named Best Film By New York Film Critics