Water Main Break Slows Griffin Road Drivers
DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A minor water main break on Griffin Road slowed drivers and had repair crews scrambling Monday night.
The break happened near Griffin Road west of State Road 7.
Davie Police said the break was small, but did have potential to increase in size and force the shutdown of Griffin Road both directions.
So far, drivers traveling west are the only ones majorly impacted.
- Sources: U.S., Cuba Expected To Open Embassies
- Hotels Prep For Holiday Weekend Boost
- Dade Commissioners Approve Pot Possession Penalty Reduction
- 12-Year-Old Shot In Opa-locka Speaks Out
- Deliberations Resume In Boulis Murder Trial