Water Main Break Slows Griffin Road Drivers
DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A minor water main break on Griffin Road slowed drivers and had repair crews scrambling Monday night.
The break happened near Griffin Road west of State Road 7.
Davie Police said the break was small, but did have potential to increase in size and force the shutdown of Griffin Road both directions.
So far, drivers traveling west are the only ones majorly impacted.
- A Look At S. Fla Kids’ Letters To Santa
- BahamasAir Pilots Strike, Leave MIA Travelers Stranded
- Chef Abbott Wins Humanitarian Award On Christmas Eve
- Miami Gardens Restaurant Destroyed In Fire
- Miami Boy’s Mentor Steps In To Assist Santa This Christmas