DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A minor water main break on Griffin Road slowed drivers and had repair crews scrambling Monday night.
The break happened near Griffin Road west of State Road 7.
Davie Police said the break was small, but did have potential to increase in size and force the shutdown of Griffin Road both directions.
So far, drivers traveling west are the only ones majorly impacted.
- Police: Fugitive Wanted In Officer’s Fatal Shooting Captured
- Victims Of MLK Day Park Shooting Speak Out
- Charges Dropped Against Accused Rabbi Killer
- Man Arrested In Brutal Sunny Isles Attack Case
- Latina Superstar Calls For Lolita’s Freedom From Miami Seaquarium