Water Main Break Slows Griffin Road Drivers
DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A minor water main break on Griffin Road slowed drivers and had repair crews scrambling Monday night.
The break happened near Griffin Road west of State Road 7.
Davie Police said the break was small, but did have potential to increase in size and force the shutdown of Griffin Road both directions.
So far, drivers traveling west are the only ones majorly impacted.
- Search Crews Rescue Missing Fort Lauderdale Boater
- Family Needs Help For NW Miami-Dade Teen’s Funeral
- Police Looking For Hit-&-Run Driver Who Killed Mother Of 4
- Miami Fire Rescue Crews Pass Out Safety Flyers For Memorial Day Boaters
- ‘Sailors’ Pilot Plywood-And-Duct-Tape Boats In Wacky Key West Regatta