DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A minor water main break on Griffin Road slowed drivers and had repair crews scrambling Monday night.
The break happened near Griffin Road west of State Road 7.
Davie Police said the break was small, but did have potential to increase in size and force the shutdown of Griffin Road both directions.
So far, drivers traveling west are the only ones majorly impacted.
- Small Plane Crashes Between Canal, Tracks In Opa Locka
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas On Las Olas
- Dozens Line Up Days Ahead Of Free Food Voucher Giveaway
- Fire Evacuation An Inconvenience During Finals Week At FIU
- Gators Get Into Brawl On Florida Golf Course