DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A minor water main break on Griffin Road slowed drivers and had repair crews scrambling Monday night.
The break happened near Griffin Road west of State Road 7.
Davie Police said the break was small, but did have potential to increase in size and force the shutdown of Griffin Road both directions.
So far, drivers traveling west are the only ones majorly impacted.
- Mom Pulling Kindergartener From School After Being Placed On Wrong Bus, Missing For Hours
- Power Fully Restored After Fire At FPL Plant
- Five New Non-Travel Cases Of Zika In Florida
- Tropical Storm Gaston Continues Strengthening, Expected To Become Hurricane
- Central Florida Senate Race Tilts To The Right