DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A minor water main break on Griffin Road slowed drivers and had repair crews scrambling Monday night.
The break happened near Griffin Road west of State Road 7.
Davie Police said the break was small, but did have potential to increase in size and force the shutdown of Griffin Road both directions.
So far, drivers traveling west are the only ones majorly impacted.
- Soldier From Hollywood Collapses, Dies After Training
- Cop Mistakes Donut Glaze For Meth, Driver Arrested, Strip Searched
- 12-Year Old Charged With Manslaughter In Infant’s Death
- A New Threat In Fight Against Overdoses: Elephant Sedatives
- Car Slams Into Man On Biscayne Blvd, Kills Him