Water Main Break Slows Griffin Road Drivers
DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A minor water main break on Griffin Road slowed drivers and had repair crews scrambling Monday night.
The break happened near Griffin Road west of State Road 7.
Davie Police said the break was small, but did have potential to increase in size and force the shutdown of Griffin Road both directions.
So far, drivers traveling west are the only ones majorly impacted.
- Taste Of The Town: Taste Sensations At “Tupelo”
- Fish Storm Fred Continues To Weaken
- ‘Harvest’ Numbers Set For Revived Bear Hunt
- Utilities Say Electric Bills Likely Headed Down
- Supreme Court Ponders Medical Malpractice In Patient Suicide