DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A minor water main break on Griffin Road slowed drivers and had repair crews scrambling Monday night.
The break happened near Griffin Road west of State Road 7.
Davie Police said the break was small, but did have potential to increase in size and force the shutdown of Griffin Road both directions.
So far, drivers traveling west are the only ones majorly impacted.
- MADD: Car-Locking Systems Have Stopped 1.77 M People From Driving Drunk
- Burger King Adding Hot Dogs To Flame-Grilled Menu
- Government Redefines “Driver” To Include Google Computers In Cars
- Red Lobster Enjoys Sales Surge After Beyoncé Song Mention
- New Program Brings Wildlife To Patients’ Bedsides