DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A minor water main break on Griffin Road slowed drivers and had repair crews scrambling Monday night.
The break happened near Griffin Road west of State Road 7.
Davie Police said the break was small, but did have potential to increase in size and force the shutdown of Griffin Road both directions.
So far, drivers traveling west are the only ones majorly impacted.
- Watch: Police Release Dramatic Body Cam Gun Battle Video
- Palm Beach Sheriff’s Cadet Arrested For Using Police Car To Rob Ex-Girlfriend
- Paddleboarding With A Chicken, Yeah It’s A Key West Thing
- Ford Insists Explorers Safe, Offers Free Fix For Exhaust Creeping Into Cabins
- “Shaky” Bank Bandit Moving Up The Coast