Water Main Break Slows Griffin Road Drivers
DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A minor water main break on Griffin Road slowed drivers and had repair crews scrambling Monday night.
The break happened near Griffin Road west of State Road 7.
Davie Police said the break was small, but did have potential to increase in size and force the shutdown of Griffin Road both directions.
So far, drivers traveling west are the only ones majorly impacted.
- Key Cloning A New Safety Concern
- Mother Of Three Gunned Down In North Dade Home
- Plane Struck By Lightning, Diverted To FLL
- Hundreds Protest Ferguson Decision Outside Miami Courthouse
- Flight Delays At FLL As Holiday Travel Season Kicks Off