Water Main Break Slows Griffin Road Drivers
DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A minor water main break on Griffin Road slowed drivers and had repair crews scrambling Monday night.
The break happened near Griffin Road west of State Road 7.
Davie Police said the break was small, but did have potential to increase in size and force the shutdown of Griffin Road both directions.
So far, drivers traveling west are the only ones majorly impacted.
- Miami Rum Festival Showcases New Brands On US Market
- Motorcycle Slams Into Car In Opa Locka, 1 Dead
- Florida Gyrocopter Pilot Driving Home To Await Next Hearing
- Runners Lace Up For Seven Mile Bridge Run
- Marco Rubio-Jeb Bush Alliance Sours In GOP Primary Faceoff