DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A minor water main break on Griffin Road slowed drivers and had repair crews scrambling Monday night.
The break happened near Griffin Road west of State Road 7.
Davie Police said the break was small, but did have potential to increase in size and force the shutdown of Griffin Road both directions.
So far, drivers traveling west are the only ones majorly impacted.
- Trump Cheating Claims Roundly Refuted
- Death Investigations In Miami & Collier Co. Appear To Be Triple Murder Suicide
- Health Officials Investigate Zika Exposure In 2 New Cases
- Worker Severely Hurt After Port Everglades Saw Accident
- Suit Filed Over Missing Marijuana Question On Some Broward Ballots