Water Main Break Slows Griffin Road Drivers
DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A minor water main break on Griffin Road slowed drivers and had repair crews scrambling Monday night.
The break happened near Griffin Road west of State Road 7.
Davie Police said the break was small, but did have potential to increase in size and force the shutdown of Griffin Road both directions.
So far, drivers traveling west are the only ones majorly impacted.
- City To Investigate NMB Police Use Of Mug Shots As Targets
- Local Sleep Center Helps People Catch Some Z’s
- Shark Bite Victim Views Wound As A “Badge Of Honor”
- More Flights Canceled, Delayed Due To NE Blizzard
- Arrest Made In Miami AutoZone Robbery