Water Main Break Slows Griffin Road Drivers
DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A minor water main break on Griffin Road slowed drivers and had repair crews scrambling Monday night.
The break happened near Griffin Road west of State Road 7.
Davie Police said the break was small, but did have potential to increase in size and force the shutdown of Griffin Road both directions.
So far, drivers traveling west are the only ones majorly impacted.
- Safety First As Divers Prepare For Start Of Lobster Mini-Season
- Florida Keys Man Arrested For Plotting To Use Weapon Of Mass Destruction
- Victim Speaks Out After Carjacking, Standoff In Miami
- Friends, Family Stay Optimistic In Search For Missing Teens
- Teen Takes Plea Deal In Killian Stabbing