DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A minor water main break on Griffin Road slowed drivers and had repair crews scrambling Monday night.
The break happened near Griffin Road west of State Road 7.
Davie Police said the break was small, but did have potential to increase in size and force the shutdown of Griffin Road both directions.
So far, drivers traveling west are the only ones majorly impacted.
- Booster Rocket Fires In Key NASA Test For Mars Missions
- One-Quarter Of Legislature Elected At End Of Qualifying
- DOH: First Baby Born With Zika-Related Birth Defect In Florida
- Man Arrested For Fraud After Trying To Buy Expensive Computer
- Orlando Democrat: FDA Should End Ban On Gay Men Giving Blood