Water Main Break Slows Griffin Road Drivers
Get Breaking News First
DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A minor water main break on Griffin Road slowed drivers and had repair crews scrambling Monday night.
The break happened near Griffin Road west of State Road 7.
Davie Police said the break was small, but did have potential to increase in size and force the shutdown of Griffin Road both directions.
So far, drivers traveling west are the only ones majorly impacted.
- Three NB Lanes Blocked After Four Car Crash On I-75
- “Slithery” Surprise At Construction Site
- DNA Doesn’t Match Husband In Coral Springs Murder Trial
- Millions Of Drivers Affected By Defective Air Bag Warning
- Family Asks For Help After 19-Year-Old Shot On El Portal Bridge