Teens Battling Cancer Receive Prom Night Royal Treatment
Get Breaking News First
FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – It was a prom night to remember for some teenagers battling cancer.
More than 200 students arrived in style at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale for the “Under the Sea” themed night.
A few Miami Dolphins players were on hand to escort the ladies down the red carpet and the gentlemen were joined by beauty pageant winners.
Many of the teenagers are cancer survivors while others are currently receiving treatment.
The one-of-a-kind proms are currently held in Fort Lauderdale and Cleveland, Ohio.
- Florida City Police Rescue Man From Sinking Car
- Report: Davie Woman Stabbed To Death; No Bond For Accused Murderer
- New Dolphin Calf Gets New Name At Miami Seaquarium
- Marlins Eovaldi Could Lose Rotation Spot
- Astronauts Getting 3-D Printer For Space Station