FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – It was a prom night to remember for some teenagers battling cancer.
More than 200 students arrived in style at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale for the “Under the Sea” themed night.
A few Miami Dolphins players were on hand to escort the ladies down the red carpet and the gentlemen were joined by beauty pageant winners.
Many of the teenagers are cancer survivors while others are currently receiving treatment.
The one-of-a-kind proms are currently held in Fort Lauderdale and Cleveland, Ohio.
- Broward Sheriff Scott Israel To Face No-Confidence Vote
- Cypress Creek Could Undergo Bold Revitalization
- ‘Russians Were Trying To Interfere’: Sen. Marco Rubio On DNC Lawsuit Against Russia, WikiLeaks & Trump Campaign
- Arrest Made In Deadly NW Dade Hit And Run
- Robber Fires Shots In Bank During Daring Daytime Heist