FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – It was a prom night to remember for some teenagers battling cancer.
More than 200 students arrived in style at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale for the “Under the Sea” themed night.
A few Miami Dolphins players were on hand to escort the ladies down the red carpet and the gentlemen were joined by beauty pageant winners.
Many of the teenagers are cancer survivors while others are currently receiving treatment.
The one-of-a-kind proms are currently held in Fort Lauderdale and Cleveland, Ohio.
- 94-Year-Old Fights Back During Purse Snatching
- Abandoned Yorkie ‘Hollywood’ Doing Well At Weston Animal Hospital
- Palmer Trinity Student On House Arrest For Alleged Threats
- Arrests Made In Stolen Trailer Filled With Toys For Kids With Cancer
- Florida House Starts Moving On ‘Safety Valve’ Budget