Teens Battling Cancer Receive Prom Night Royal Treatment
FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – It was a prom night to remember for some teenagers battling cancer.
More than 200 students arrived in style at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale for the “Under the Sea” themed night.
A few Miami Dolphins players were on hand to escort the ladies down the red carpet and the gentlemen were joined by beauty pageant winners.
Many of the teenagers are cancer survivors while others are currently receiving treatment.
The one-of-a-kind proms are currently held in Fort Lauderdale and Cleveland, Ohio.
- Lawmakers Look To Curb Bear, Gator Feeding
- Officer Stabbed At Gas Station Honored With Congressional Badge of Bravery
- Margate Woman Reportedly Shot Husband During Fight
- Florida Keys Police Arrest Sleeping Burglar
- Alimony Revamp Debate Heads To State Senate