FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – It was a prom night to remember for some teenagers battling cancer.
More than 200 students arrived in style at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale for the “Under the Sea” themed night.
A few Miami Dolphins players were on hand to escort the ladies down the red carpet and the gentlemen were joined by beauty pageant winners.
Many of the teenagers are cancer survivors while others are currently receiving treatment.
The one-of-a-kind proms are currently held in Fort Lauderdale and Cleveland, Ohio.
- Pressure On Murphy To Put Out Strong Debate Performance Against Incumbent Rubio
- Affidavit States Jose Fernandez, Friends Had Strong Odor Of Alcohol
- Clinton Celebrates Birthday With Campaign Stops In Florida
- Foreign Students Find Hidden Cameras In Miami Beach Apartment
- Brazen Thieves Make Off With $8K Bird In North Miami Beach