Teens Battling Cancer Receive Prom Night Royal Treatment
FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – It was a prom night to remember for some teenagers battling cancer.
More than 200 students arrived in style at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale for the “Under the Sea” themed night.
A few Miami Dolphins players were on hand to escort the ladies down the red carpet and the gentlemen were joined by beauty pageant winners.
Many of the teenagers are cancer survivors while others are currently receiving treatment.
The one-of-a-kind proms are currently held in Fort Lauderdale and Cleveland, Ohio.
- HUD Secretary Talks Local Recovery & Political Future During South Florida Stop
- David Cassidy To Auction Off Ft. Lauderdale Mansion
- Police Looking For Cab In Connection To Deadly Hit & Run
- Families, Friends Of Teens Missing At Sea Hope For Miracle
- Two Dead In Plantation Crash