FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – It was a prom night to remember for some teenagers battling cancer.
More than 200 students arrived in style at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale for the “Under the Sea” themed night.
A few Miami Dolphins players were on hand to escort the ladies down the red carpet and the gentlemen were joined by beauty pageant winners.
Many of the teenagers are cancer survivors while others are currently receiving treatment.
The one-of-a-kind proms are currently held in Fort Lauderdale and Cleveland, Ohio.
- Facing South Florida: Rundle’s Shady Fundraiser
- Carnival’s Historic Cruise To Cuba Setting Sail
- Marlins Hit Four Bombs, Extend Winning Streak To 7
- Key West “Bed Race” Stars Strange Bedfellows
- Video: Alien Jellyfish Discovered By Deep Sea Scientists