FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – It was a prom night to remember for some teenagers battling cancer.
More than 200 students arrived in style at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale for the “Under the Sea” themed night.
A few Miami Dolphins players were on hand to escort the ladies down the red carpet and the gentlemen were joined by beauty pageant winners.
Many of the teenagers are cancer survivors while others are currently receiving treatment.
The one-of-a-kind proms are currently held in Fort Lauderdale and Cleveland, Ohio.
- ‘I Thought I Couldn’t Get Out’: Fliers Trickling Out Of Hurricane-Ravaged Puerto Rico
- Marc Anthony Tells Trump To Shut Up About NFL, Help Puerto Rico
- Much Loved Miami Beach Business Destroyed In Blaze
- Medicaid Recipients Watch Nervously As GOP Health Bill Teeters
- Equifax CEO Out After Breach That Exposed 143M Americans’ Info