Teens Battling Cancer Receive Prom Night Royal Treatment
FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – It was a prom night to remember for some teenagers battling cancer.
More than 200 students arrived in style at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale for the “Under the Sea” themed night.
A few Miami Dolphins players were on hand to escort the ladies down the red carpet and the gentlemen were joined by beauty pageant winners.
Many of the teenagers are cancer survivors while others are currently receiving treatment.
The one-of-a-kind proms are currently held in Fort Lauderdale and Cleveland, Ohio.
- Justin Bieber To Attend Mediation On Photog’s Suit
- Car Slams Into Building In Pembroke Pines
- New Q-Poll: Hillary Clinton Losing Ground In Florida
- Miami Teen Injured In Shooting
- Citizens Police Review Board: FLPD Should Reopen Investigation Into Racist Cops