FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – It was a prom night to remember for some teenagers battling cancer.
More than 200 students arrived in style at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale for the “Under the Sea” themed night.
A few Miami Dolphins players were on hand to escort the ladies down the red carpet and the gentlemen were joined by beauty pageant winners.
Many of the teenagers are cancer survivors while others are currently receiving treatment.
The one-of-a-kind proms are currently held in Fort Lauderdale and Cleveland, Ohio.
- Several Florida Representatives To Vote ‘No’ On GOP Health Care Plan
- Cars Set Ablaze Blocks Apart In Apparent Miami-Dade Arson Attacks
- Israel Police Arrest Suspect In US JCC Bomb Threats
- Dolphins Team Up To Make Sure Kids Get A Good Night’s Sleep
- ‘Please, I’m Begging’: Family Makes Plea To Find Killer Of Mother, Daughter