FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – It was a prom night to remember for some teenagers battling cancer.
More than 200 students arrived in style at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale for the “Under the Sea” themed night.
A few Miami Dolphins players were on hand to escort the ladies down the red carpet and the gentlemen were joined by beauty pageant winners.
Many of the teenagers are cancer survivors while others are currently receiving treatment.
The one-of-a-kind proms are currently held in Fort Lauderdale and Cleveland, Ohio.
- Trump Administration Ending Temporary Protection Status For Haitians
- Mother Testifies Against Son On Trial For Double Murder Of Wilton Manors Couple
- Famed ‘Stickman’ Brings Unique Art Installation To Pinecrest Gardens
- Ankle Monitor, Home Detention For Child Accused Of Stealing Car
- 12-Year-Old Boy Airlifted To Hospital After Being Hit By Car In Margate