Teens Battling Cancer Receive Prom Night Royal Treatment
Get Breaking News First
FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – It was a prom night to remember for some teenagers battling cancer.
More than 200 students arrived in style at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale for the “Under the Sea” themed night.
A few Miami Dolphins players were on hand to escort the ladies down the red carpet and the gentlemen were joined by beauty pageant winners.
Many of the teenagers are cancer survivors while others are currently receiving treatment.
The one-of-a-kind proms are currently held in Fort Lauderdale and Cleveland, Ohio.
- Woman Awakens From Coma, Gives Birth In St. Pete
- Medical Marijuana Could Be Spoiler In Florida Governor’s Race
- Deadly Shooting In SW Miami-Dade Supermarket Parking Lot
- One More Warm Day Before A Nice Cool Weekend
- Are Outrageous Tolls The Wave Of The Future?