MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Mother’s Day came a couple days early for a South Florida mother who thought her son would be far away serving the country in Afghanistan.
Marta Torres, who works in the maintenance department at Gulliver Schools, received quite the surprise when her son, with a balloon and flowers in hand, showed up at her work.
The moment was captured on video. By standers clapped while mother and son embraced in the halls of the school.
Torres’s son has been serving in Afghanistan for the past seven months.
- Experts Update Recommendations On How To Diagnose & Treat Vertigo
- Ft. Lauderdale Police Officers Being Equipped To Combat Opioid Crisis
- New Juice Recommendations Limit Intake For Babies
- CVS Only Selling Sunscreen With SPF 15 Or Higher
- Lauren’s List: Do’s & Don’ts About Sunscreen & Keeping Your Skin Safe