PEMBROKE PINES (CBSMiami) – Pembroke Pines police are investigating a body found inside a home.
Pembroke Pines police officers responded to a home at 2180 NW 93 Ave at 2:47 PM Friday to conduct a welfare check.
Upon entering the home, officers found a body, according to police.
Police have not released any information on the body.
A City of Miami police cruiser was on the lawn of the home where the body was found.
Neighbors told CBS4’s MaryAnn Martinez that an officer lives in that home however police will not confirm the information.
Investigators are expected to stay on scene to investigate Friday night.
- First Giant Anteater Born At Zoo Miami Makes Public Debut
- Exclusive: ‘I Am Alive & I Am Here’: Victim Confronts Man She Says Tried To Kill Her
- ‘Even If They’ve Been Good, They’ll Be Sent Back’: Rep. Ros-Lehtinen On Trump Immigration Agenda
- Parents Of Pulse Victim On Concealed Carry Bills: ‘More Guns In More Places Not A Solution’
- Man’s Body Found Near Miami Int’l Airport Rental Lot