PEMBROKE PINES (CBSMiami) – Pembroke Pines police are investigating a body found inside a home.
Pembroke Pines police officers responded to a home at 2180 NW 93 Ave at 2:47 PM Friday to conduct a welfare check.
Upon entering the home, officers found a body, according to police.
Police have not released any information on the body.
A City of Miami police cruiser was on the lawn of the home where the body was found.
Neighbors told CBS4’s MaryAnn Martinez that an officer lives in that home however police will not confirm the information.
Investigators are expected to stay on scene to investigate Friday night.
- Athletic Director Turned Hero, Chris Hixon, Laid To Rest Wednesday
- ‘This Cannot Happen Again’: Parkland Students Rally In Tally For Common Sense Gun Laws
- Grieving Father To Trump: ‘We As A Country Failed Our Children’
- Students Ask Elected Officials: What Will You Do To Make Us Safe?
- ‘I Should Feel Safe When I Come To School’: Students Stage More Walk Outs In Protest