PEMBROKE PINES (CBSMiami) – Pembroke Pines police are investigating a body found inside a home.
Pembroke Pines police officers responded to a home at 2180 NW 93 Ave at 2:47 PM Friday to conduct a welfare check.
Upon entering the home, officers found a body, according to police.
Police have not released any information on the body.
A City of Miami police cruiser was on the lawn of the home where the body was found.
Neighbors told CBS4’s MaryAnn Martinez that an officer lives in that home however police will not confirm the information.
Investigators are expected to stay on scene to investigate Friday night.
- Man Died After Becoming Trapped Under Lawnmower In Pond
- Davie Police: Alligator Spotted Feeding On Human Remains Found In Canal
- Police Have Four In Custody Following NW Dade Officer-Involved Shooting
- Vigil Held At Cincinnati Zoo Amid Protests Over Slain Gorilla
- Post-Tropical Cyclone Bonnie Continues To Dump Heavy Rainfall