PEMBROKE PINES (CBSMiami) – Pembroke Pines police are investigating a body found inside a home.
Pembroke Pines police officers responded to a home at 2180 NW 93 Ave at 2:47 PM Friday to conduct a welfare check.
Upon entering the home, officers found a body, according to police.
Police have not released any information on the body.
A City of Miami police cruiser was on the lawn of the home where the body was found.
Neighbors told CBS4’s MaryAnn Martinez that an officer lives in that home however police will not confirm the information.
Investigators are expected to stay on scene to investigate Friday night.
- Several Florida Representatives To Vote ‘No’ On GOP Health Care Plan
- Cars Set Ablaze Blocks Apart In Apparent Miami-Dade Arson Attacks
- Israel Police Arrest Suspect In US JCC Bomb Threats
- Dolphins Team Up To Make Sure Kids Get A Good Night’s Sleep
- ‘Please, I’m Begging’: Family Makes Plea To Find Killer Of Mother, Daughter