PEMBROKE PINES (CBSMiami) – Pembroke Pines police are investigating a body found inside a home.
Pembroke Pines police officers responded to a home at 2180 NW 93 Ave at 2:47 PM Friday to conduct a welfare check.
Upon entering the home, officers found a body, according to police.
Police have not released any information on the body.
A City of Miami police cruiser was on the lawn of the home where the body was found.
Neighbors told CBS4’s MaryAnn Martinez that an officer lives in that home however police will not confirm the information.
Investigators are expected to stay on scene to investigate Friday night.
- Unruly Passenger Repeatedly Tased, Removed From Miami Flight
- Coral Springs Police Arrest Serial Sexual Battery Suspect, Who Then Confessed
- Pompeo Advances Out Of Committee With Favorable Recommendation Following Paul Vote Flip
- Former President George H.W. Bush In Intensive Care
- Department Of Justice Provides $1 Million Grant To Parkland First Responders