PEMBROKE PINES (CBSMiami) – Pembroke Pines police are investigating a body found inside a home.
Pembroke Pines police officers responded to a home at 2180 NW 93 Ave at 2:47 PM Friday to conduct a welfare check.
Upon entering the home, officers found a body, according to police.
Police have not released any information on the body.
A City of Miami police cruiser was on the lawn of the home where the body was found.
Neighbors told CBS4’s MaryAnn Martinez that an officer lives in that home however police will not confirm the information.
Investigators are expected to stay on scene to investigate Friday night.
- Woman Who Mowed Down 3 People At Baseball Park May Have Been Intoxicated
- Daughter Of Woman Allegedly Battered By Former Mayor Speaks Out
- Another Sweetwater Cop Facing Disciplinary Action In Alleged Crash Cover-Up
- FHP: Surveyor Killed By I-95 Driver Who Tried Passing Slower Traffic
- Dog Shot & Left For Dead On South Hollywood Road