MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The city of Miami Beach will now let you pay for parking using your phone.
Not only can you pay for parking by using the apps but you can also search for lots in the area.
To find a spot, use the ParkMe app . Once you’ve parked , you can use the ParkMobile to pay. ParkMobile app user fees will be waived from May 12 -25 as part of an introduction to the new service.
Both apps are compatible with iPhone or Android phones.
Miami Beach residents will receive 43 percent discount on metered parking, meaning they will pay $1.00 instead of $1.75 per hour.
Registration beings May 12th.
- A Day Of Mourning As More School Shooting Victims Laid To Rest
- Judge Allows Release Of DCF Documents On Confessed School Gunman
- ‘NRA Is Not Okay’: Students Taking ‘Never Again’ Movement To Washington
- Jeter On Miami-Dade Suing Jeffrey Loria: “This Has Nothing To Do With Us”
- Rizzo Rejoins Cubs In Arizona But His Heart Remains With Parkland