MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The city of Miami Beach will now let you pay for parking using your phone.
Not only can you pay for parking by using the apps but you can also search for lots in the area.
To find a spot, use the ParkMe app . Once you’ve parked , you can use the ParkMobile to pay. ParkMobile app user fees will be waived from May 12 -25 as part of an introduction to the new service.
Both apps are compatible with iPhone or Android phones.
Miami Beach residents will receive 43 percent discount on metered parking, meaning they will pay $1.00 instead of $1.75 per hour.
Registration beings May 12th.
- Liberty City Students Taken To Hospital After Ingesting Drug
- Prosecutors To Play Roof Confession In Church Slayings Trial
- Supermarket Thief To Cashier: “Don’t Be The First One To Get Shot”
- Last Zika Hot Zone Lifted On Miami Beach
- South Florida Well-Represented At State High School Football Championships