MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The city of Miami Beach will now let you pay for parking using your phone.
Not only can you pay for parking by using the apps but you can also search for lots in the area.
To find a spot, use the ParkMe app . Once you’ve parked , you can use the ParkMobile to pay. ParkMobile app user fees will be waived from May 12 -25 as part of an introduction to the new service.
Both apps are compatible with iPhone or Android phones.
Miami Beach residents will receive 43 percent discount on metered parking, meaning they will pay $1.00 instead of $1.75 per hour.
Registration beings May 12th.
- Ghee Indian Kitchen Is All About Traditional Food With A Twist
- Hayek Says Rebuffing Weinstein Led To Nightmare On ‘Frida’
- Bal Harbor Passes Ordinance That “Considers Anti-Semitism In Enforcing Village Laws”
- Deadly Police Chase Investigated As Family Grieves
- Teen Shot Twice While Walking Down Street In Opa-locka