MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The city of Miami Beach will now let you pay for parking using your phone.
Not only can you pay for parking by using the apps but you can also search for lots in the area.
To find a spot, use the ParkMe app . Once you’ve parked , you can use the ParkMobile to pay. ParkMobile app user fees will be waived from May 12 -25 as part of an introduction to the new service.
Both apps are compatible with iPhone or Android phones.
Miami Beach residents will receive 43 percent discount on metered parking, meaning they will pay $1.00 instead of $1.75 per hour.
Registration beings May 12th.
- MDPD Releases Sketch Of Man Who Carjacked Mother & Pointed Gun At Baby’s Head
- Senate Looks To Revamp State College System
- Dogs Given New Life After Being Rescued From South Korean Slaughter Farm
- Teachers, Union Fear Trump Could “Decimate” Public School System
- Police Say Argument Between Roommates Led To Rape